CHAPTED ELEVENTEEN: GRASS IS BACK IN TOWN BABYE!!!!!!!!

HHEY GUYS I MADE AN AMV FOR MY OTP <3 TINNY X GRASS 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

PREVIOUSLY ON: FER SWERDZ THE HD REMAKE!

HI MY NAME'S LONK! I'M A COOL BADASS MFER! EVERYTHING WHENT WELL UNTIL SOME IDIOT STOLE MY IDIENTY AND ZROLDO! NOW I DREW THE FER SWERDZ AND SPLIT INTO FAUR PEOPLE IT SUCSK.

UNFORTUANTELY A WATERFALL SPLIT US ALL UP! NOW ITS UP TO ME TO FIND THEM ONCSE AND FOR ALL! Let's check on my counterpart, GRass!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that thrillin recap, we cut to Grass climbing that EVIL MOUNTAIN! It was exhausting enough already. Rocks were falling and stuff!

He managed to reach some solid gtround and sat down to rest. "Man this MOUNTAIN really is EVIL! All those rocks made me dizzy! And for some reaosn some had eyes! Weird I thouht we ckilled rocco!" He said

But just then... he herd... a VOISE!

It said: "Kyaaaaa....!!!"

"WHAT ON EARTH! THERES A MAN UNDER THAT ROCK!" Grass used his SUPER STRENGHT he got from eating his veggiteables (cannibalims?????) and rolled the rock RIGHT off the crushee!!

"HAH.. HAH... HAH... THAT WAS TOUGH!" Grass weezered after that show of effort. he turns to the guy he reskued. "Hey are you ok!"

In a whole, a little man decked in outfit similar 2 clumbo strive's drip from final fantasy 7 stood in shock. "You.... You saved me....!"

"Well yeah I had to! I couldnt stand by!" Grass ses worries.

"SU-GOOOOOOIIIIIIII~~!!!" The little man leps in joy. "SAVED BY A REAL LIFE IKEMEN! THIS IS JUST LIKE ONE OF MY ANIMES, DESU!!"

This SHCOKED Grass. Unfortunately for him, he just rescued a WEEABOO—the WORST of mankind! Still, it waz grass so he had to b nice. "Umm... whad do u mean by 'anime'"

"WHAT? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ANIME IS!!??" The little man shrieks in fury and poins an ANGRY finger at Grass. "HMPH! SO YOU'RE JUST A FILTHY GAIJIN! WHY DO I HAVE TO WASTE TIME WITH THE LIKES OF... hey wais a minute...." He notises the key hanging around his neck. "WAIT! THAT KEY LOOKS MAGICAL! COULD IT BE... YOU'RE A MAHOU SHOUJOU, DESU!? KAKAOIII!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET A MAHOU SHOUJO!!!"

Now this wasu getting ridiculous. Grass tried to correct him. "N-no I'm not! I'm just a normal guy doin hero stuff!"

"Yeah right! It's sweet you wanna protect your identity desu!" The little man laugsh. "Watashi wa Tinkuru desu! I'm a 35 year old anime otaku! My favorite anime ever is Kanojo, Okarishimasu! (Rent-A-Girlfriend for the filthy gaijins reading this section ( 'ε' )) Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!"

"Huh? Ur just sayin nonsense to me!" Grass frowns. "At least the people in Jugdral spoke normal ENGLI I MEAN HYLIAN TO ME!"

"CHOTTO MATTE! Did you just say.... JUGDRAL!!! KYAAAAAA!!!!!!" TInkrur scream in joy like he was a stupid anime girl. "I LOVE Jugdral!!! Its from my favoritests game ever, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War!! My favorite waifu is Fury! She is SOOOO kawaii! Surely you must have a waifu too!!!!!"

"No you are weird and Im leavin" Grass decides to continue his route. BUT THEN TINKURU STOPS HIM!

"Nani! You must SURELY have a waifu! After all men of culture like ME have to love 2D women! Let me list you some of my waifus!"

"NUMBER ONE IS OBVIOUSLY CHIZURU ICHINOSE FROM MY FAVORITE ANIME AS I HAVE STATED TO YOU. SHE IS SOOOO KAWAII AAND TSUNDERE!" Tinkuru babbles to the point anyone reading thiz will take spychin damage. I know it is 4 me! "I BET UNLIKE THAT STUPID LOSER IDIOT KATSUPYA I WOULD WIN HER OVER WITH MY MANLY CHARISMA! DESU."

"why are you telling me, a 14 year old, all of tis" Grass saed annoyed ly. "i dont give a fuck."

"EHHH?! TAKE THAT BACK!" Tinkletrousers aunched into another rant. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAN, BOY! NIHON IS THE REASON WE HAVE THESE WONDERFUL WOMEN! AND I, MYSELF, ADORE THE GLORIOUS NIHON COUNTRY! WITHOUT IT, WE WOULDN'T HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL THINGS AS WELL LIKE SUPER BOMEBERMAN 2 AND SHOYU RAMEN! Now, then, Mahou Shoujo-kun. Allow Tinkuru-sama to teach you in the ways of Nihon!"

"IM NOT INTERESTED!" Grass then runs away, but that stupid Cloud deweeb FOLLOWED HIM!

"Haha! No need to bee such a tsun tsun dere!" Tungkle laugs. "If you're worried aboyt ur enemies attacking me, DON'T WORRY! I know how to fight from my idol, CLoud Strfie-domo!"

"Thats not reassurin" Grass starts awlking further. "Please don't ever talk to me again."

"Come back Mahou Shoujou-kun! I wanna b ur silly sidekick friend!!"

"I wish somethin would eat you."

Luckily fro Grass's wishes something attacked. IT WAS.... A CHARGING CHUCK!!!

But it didn't attack Tinkul it wattcked GRASS!

"AIEEE!" Grass cries as it, well, charged at him. Tinkoro screamed to! "GYA! A BURU! I'M OUTTA HERE!!!"

Now grass was in a SERIOUS situatoin. Charging chuckes were Very dangerous after all! (They can lag the game if theres too many!) But he learnt a trick form a book he lluckily read on the way her ein da tram. You see, in order to dfeat a Football Sam you must HOP ON THEIR HEAD!

"OK HERE I GO!" Grass leaps up like super fucking marior and bonks the chuck on his head. BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR GRASS, THIS CHARGING CHUCK HAD THE SAME WEIRD PHYSICS TROM MARIO WROLD AND WAS FLUNG FAR BACK!

"aaaaAAAAAAAAH!" Grass screams as he almost lands in a pit. But thankg oodness he landed jus ta little away from it! but NOT FORTUNATE BECUS THE CHARGING CHUCK CHARGED AT HIM AGAIN!

"OK HERE I GO AGAIN!" He tries one more time but this time PHYSICS GOT HIM AGAIN AND THEN HE WAS FLUNG INTO THE POIT!

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelles as he fell all the way down. The charging chuck looked at him and chuckled evilly. What a prick!

BUT LUCKILY THANKS TO THE POWER OF PLOT he was suddely grabbed by the back of his shirt and he looked up to see... BLAH!

"OMG BLAH!!?" He cried.

"Hey man glad to see you" Blah grins. Rad also appears. "I'M HERE TOO! HIGH!"

"Oh guys! I'm so releived ur ok!" Grass begins to cry tears of joy. BUT SADLY THIS TOUCHING REAUNON WAS RUINED BY THE CHARGING CHUCK!

He then leaded down and out popped out TWO charging chucks! But this is weird becus Charigng chucks dont usually becom splottin chocks after you hit them twice! oh weahtever im writing this tory it doesnt mater

Grass notised this and becmae SCARED. Blah frowned. "Uhh whts wrong?"

"HES RIGHT BEHIND ME ISNT HE...." Rad seys worried. He turns around and YES THE CHUCKWAS BEHIND HIM!

"LETS GET OUT OF HERE!" Starloes screams as the Lonks run away from the Charging Chucks as they go DUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDU (recreation of their run sfx)

BUT UH OH! They reached a DEAD ADN! Grass skidded at the sight of a really FAST rapid!

"HUh? But I thought EVIL MOUNTAIN was a volcanon...." He sed.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! WE'RE GONNA DIE NOW! BUT I SURE AS HELL NOT GOING OUT WITHOUT SWINGN!!!" Blah screamed. Rad was wishing he didn't throw away hsi only weapon at some ghost. Starlu was apparenlty nowhere to be found.

But just then... the charging chucks then FLEED! They bowed to SOMEON!?

"WHO'S THERE?" Grass turned aroun and yelled toothily.

The steam reveled.. a fmialiar face... itwas ...

"PURPLE!" Blah schouted.

"Welcome to my super cool water park... MY EX-FRIENDS!"

--------------
Image from: Super Mario-Kun