CHAPTER 4 (Like Four Swords?!?!?!): EAT ROCK

HELLO GUYS!!!!!!!!! AUTHOR-SAN HERE!!!!!!!!!

you know! I lOVE music!!! thats why i put the ending themes now! but we need an opener me thinks! So we can REALLY get invested in the four lonks' story!!! so here is an opening i really like! NEJOY!!!!!!!!!

LAST TIME ON FER SWERDZ .........

Lonk split into four! But POSER LANK sent everybody, including his daddy, to the DANK WOLRD! It's awful! Thankfully Blah blew Poser away and the blue lady gave them som important info. So they decided to look for the yellow lady, in which a newspaper said that she was last spotted in New Yonkers! Time to get moving!!!!!!

NOW CURRENTLY BACK ON FER SWERDZ....

The boys were talking a small break cus New Yonkers was SUPER far away! Porple was busy reading a book (cus you gotta feed ur brain!), rad was making diner, and grass and balo were fighting!

"HERE I GO GRASS!" Blah warns.

"GIMME YER BEST SHAT!" Grass couters.

They then proceeded to stab at each other with their swrods!!! For best references its like Meta Knight's stabby blade in Smash! And also Marth's Side B

Finally, they both fell down. Grass lets out a big sigh of happy tiredness and grins. "Ur pretty good Blah! You got me!"

"Heh... Its only natural for I am the Superioer Lonk..." Blah huffed. "But you know what I hate?"

"Yeag?"

"DOING THIS JUST TO REPOWR THE FOURS WORD!!!!!!!" He scrhiedk like an angry frug. "ITS MAKING ME EXHAUSTED!!!!!!! WHAT A PAIN IN DE (GR)ASS!!!"

"Haha yeah it sure is"! Grass sighed again, not picking up on the subtle jab at him.

"lucky for you dorks i have just the ticket" Purple looked up from his book. "htis here boot says that force gems is the fastes way to power up the four swords. they can be found in certain places full of natural energy."

"Wow! Thank u for the advise porps!" Gress smiled. "Let's get huntin!"

"WELL THEN PURPLE WHERE ARE THEY???!" Lack said, garing ant his frien.

"gee dont look at me" Porupl shrugged. "im still tryin to finish this chapter, but theres also thif one paragraph footnote about volcanoes that i gotta riad furst!"

"YOUR USELS!" Blah threw his arms up in the air and stormed off. "THE WORLD IS GONNA DIE BY THE TIME YOU FUNISH THAT GODDAMN BOOK!!!!!!!"

Grass sighed, yet again. "Bah... be patient pls! Purple is just tryin to help us! But I see your point... We must hurry in restoring the 4S's power! Otherwise the baddies will win!"

"HEY GUYS!" His thoughts were intrurped by Rad's disticntive scream. "IT'S DINNER TIME!!!!"

Blah turned around as quick as a lamb. "OH BOy WHATS ON THE MENO!!!" He rused back in excitment because he wasu hangur.

"FISH!" Rad held up a cooked trout on a stick.

Blu was not ok with thsi. He SLAPPED that fish out of Rad's hand. Roy GASP!

"I WANTED BANNANAS!!!" Blo SCREAM in anger.

"I'M SORRY BLARGH I'LL GET BANANSSA RIGHT AWAY!!!!" Rod scremd in fear and ran to get bananes. (ugh, i cant spell bananos!). Ass and Pimple laughed and ate thier sfisehs.