CHAPTOR 8: DEADLY BUTTER AT THE DEADLY PYRAMID!!

MEANWHILE IN JUGDRAL!

Celery managed to sucksefully seize the castle map! Edveryon cheered for this cus he wasu so awesome and cool!

Everyone ate dinenr that night. Still, Grass couldn't shake the uneasy feeling. He picks at his lettus. (Mayb is because its gree like him???????)

"Hey grass What's wrong?" Cerlis ses worriedly. "You've barely touched your dinner!"

"I can't stop thinkin about the other Lonks..." Grass sighs "Theyr SO annoying!! But also I cant help but worry about how they must be doing!"

"I see..." Sealed looks sed. Just then a different guy patted Grass on teh back! It was Selfish's cousing Leaf!

"I know how you feel ... I wanted to save my friends from Rodrick at all costs! If you're so worries you should go look for them!" he grins.

"Yea you're right!" Grass stands up. "I gotta go!" He deashes out very quick like a horse.

Just then, he saw TInny as he was headin out. She looked very SAD! "Grass... are you leaving?" she sayses.

"Well... I'd love to stay. Really!" Gruss says. "But I can't help but be worried about the dothers! They annoy me SOOOOOOOOO much! (espeically fucking Blah) But..."

"I get it." She sighs. "They're your family. No matter how annoying they are, you can't help but love them. It's like that between me an Arthor."

She pats him on the head. "Please be safe out there. GOod luck."

"Okay Tinny!" He starts to run out, and then turns around and smiles. "Someday, we'll meet again!!"

He runs off again, leaving tin can all laone.

"Hopefully someday... we can."

~~~~~~

Thus, Grass ventured out into the great desert!!! But what a massive fucking mistake!!! The wind was BLOWING hard with sandstorms! It got into Grass's eyes and made it itchy!

"OWIE WOWIE!" he cried, "I HATE SAND!!!!!!!"

Thankfully, Graas was able to get out of the sandy storm. Just then he saw a pyramid.

"A PYRAMID!!!!!!" He screamed toothily. Just a friendly remindr tha t u kids should broush your teeth!

He wearily enters. The door makes a CREAKING noise! (maby it not oiled good enough!) "H-hello?" he says.

No sound. he drews the sword.

Just then he STEPS ON SOME BONES!!!

"EWWWWW!" he creis. "WHO LEFT THIS HERE!!!!!"

Just then mummys appeared! But these weren't any mommies,... they were DRACOKNIGHT MUMMIES! "THAT WAS OUR MEAL..." ON MEMMY SAID EVILLY. "YOUR NESXT!"

"AHHHHHHHH!" GRASS SCREAMS IN FEAR AND THEN SLASHED THE DRACONKNGIHT IN HALF. PHEW! WHAT A CLOSE ONE!

Even so, Grass was creeped out. "Ee-yikes! I didn't know there was mummies in here!" he says worriedly. "I should've brought someone with me.... How stupid! Why'd I have to say bye to Tinny! I COULD'VE ALSO TAKEN SERLIP WITH ME!!! UGH!!! STUPID GRASS!!!"

"Heh heh... yeah.... U are pretty stupid..." A GHOSTLY voice says.

WHAT!! WHO WAS THAT!!! Grass thought worriedly, but he also took a moment to shime his pearly whites. Is that... a GHOST?!?? OH NO!!! THE LAVENDER TOWN GHOST FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO ME!!!

But no... this wasu not Lavender Town Ghost, it was A KNIGHT!!! His opacity was set to 50%!

"It's called the FER SWERD, dumbass!" the ghost knight cackles. "Not the ONE sword! All on your lonesome, U WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!!"