CHAPERE 6: RAD'S FANCY NEW GIG

MEANWHILE!!!!! Rad was falling out of the saky! And he was screamign so GODDAMN LOUD UGH, THANK GOD THIS IS TEXT SO YOU PROBABLY CAN'T HEAR IT BUT IMAGINE THE LOUDEST SCREAM YOU EVER HEARD AND THATS PROBABLY WHAT IT SOUNDED LIKE

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Rad SCREAMED.

He then fell and hort his bapooty.

"OWWW MY BAPOOTY!" he sed and rubbed it while crying "WHY IS ALWAYS ME!!!!!!"

He heard distant distressed noises. He turned to see... that it was not any normal Hylian town... it was WADDLE DEE TOWN!

For some reason all the Waddle Dees looked REALLY sad! They were all staring at the cafe sadly... it was enough to make a grown man cry!

"OH NO! WHAT MUST HAVE HAPPENED TO MAKE THEM SO SAD?!?!!" Rad sed worrieldy. "GUYS WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING.... UH? GUYS?" He looked arounnd to and afro. "OH NO I'M ALLONE! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!!"

Sddenly a WADDLE DOO wearing a beanie appeared! It was weird becaus theres no Waddle Doos in Kirby and the Forgotten Land! Hope somebody got fired for that blunder!

"WOW A WADDLE DOO???" Rad squeals. "SO CUTE!"

"Heres no time to tak!" The Waddle Doo had a DEEP voice for some reason. 4Kids must b at it again!!! "You gotta help me!! I have a gig at Waddle Dee Cafe but I'm such an awful cook I cannot do it!"

"OH OKAY I'LL DO MY BEST!" Rad sed cus he has a heart of gold.

"Thanks! BTW my name is Waldo Doo!"

Just then the Waddle Dees appeared! They surrounded Waldo Doo and Rad! Rad was a little ascared becus a lot of Waddle Dees can devour a man in seconds!

"UH... HI?" Rad sed.

"Wanya!" sed a Waddle Dee. [AUTHOR'S NOT: SORRY I FORGOT MY WADDLE DEE DICTIONARY SO I CANT TRANSLATE YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF]

"Wanya wanya! Wuh-ya!" Another Waddle Dee said and pounted at the Cafe. Rad scratched his hed. "WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO HELP WITH THE FOOD?"

Waddle Dee #3 nodded. "Wanyanananana!"

"OKAY! ME AND WALDO DOO WILL DO OUR BEST!!!" Rad sed, not aware of the horrors that awaited him.

And so, Rad was at the cafe. He was wearing a dumb little hat, but Waldo Doo still had his beanie.

"UMMM WHAT DO I DO?" asked Rad.

"Just hand out the food! Here I'll make it easy for you!" He put out a Maxim Tomato and an Eneryg Drink. "Okay do your best!"

"BUT AREN'T YOU GONNA HELP ME?" Rad assed byt WALDO DOO WAS GON!!!!!!

The Waddle Dees started to pile up. They asked Rad to give either a Tomato or a drink, or both! Rad handed them out back 'n forth. It was going good! But the Dees were getting sick of it and wanted MORE variety!

Waldo Doo came back, sipping a milkshake through his eyeball and suddenly carrying a very large bag with his dumb face on it. Rad sprinted towards him. "WALDO DO O THERE YU ARE!" hw cried. "HELP ME OUT THE WADDLE DESES NEED SOMETHING NEW!"

"Uhhhhh..." Waldo Doo then threw a Mouthful Car Cake at Rad. "HERE USE THIS!"

And so, teh Wadlde D's ate the cakes, too, but it still wasn't enoug!

"Wanya wanya!" A waddle dee slams his ball hands on the counter. Rad gaspe.d "BUT I DON'T HAVE THAT IN STOCK!"

"Wenyuuuuu...." the dee sed DANGEORUSLY. Rad ran away. "WALDO DOO!!!"

Waldo Doo appeared again, wearing some SUNGLASSES NOW??? "WHAT!" He said.

"PLEASE HELP! THE DEES WNAT A BURGER NOW!" Ruse wrung his hands out. "I CAN'T GRILL FRO GOD'S SAKE!"

"Don't worry I have some burgers with me!" He gave Rad som burgers with Kirby's face on it! "They love this kind hope it helps!"

But just as Waldo Doo sed that, The wadllde dees smelled it with thier nonexistant nose! They were like MMMM DELICOUS! and ran to get that Kirby Burger!

OH NO.... Rad thought. IT'S THE LUNCH ROUSH HOUR!

Rad (or Lonk) once worked a fast foog gig back in Harold and it was HOURRBLE. He still nightmares about him and that wone lady who wanted a horribly complicated burger!

The Waddle DEes kept asking for more and more burgs. Rad couldn't keep up with it. "WALDO DOO HELP!!!!" he cried.

But Waldo Doo did not hear him becaus he was ROBBING THOSE POOR WADDLE DEES BLIND!!!!

"HTIS WHAT THEY GET FOR NOT PUTTING ME IN FORGOR LNAD!!!!!!" HE SCREAMED STEALTHILY.

Rad then... ran out of burgers.

"WAnyA" a dee asked. Rad then began to sob. "I'M SORRY MISTER WALDDEL DEE! I'M OUT OF BURGERS!"

"WHAT-YA!!!!!!" scraemed the WAddle dee. Then... his eyerbows FURROWED....

OH NO.... THE REST OF THE BROWS FOLLOWED SUIT...

THE WADDLE DEES WERE FUCKING PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKED SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rad SCREAMED and ran away becaus the Waddle Dee jump attacks could be REALLY fucking scary and could kill a man

He ran into Waldo Doo! For some reason his bag got bigger! "WALDO DOO HELP ME! THE WADDLE DEES ARE GONNA KILL ME!"

"Woah that sucsk!" Waldo said! "Here I will give you this in self defense!"

"WAOH THANKS!" Rad sed. But it was just.... a wii remote.

Rad frowns. "HOW IS THIS GONNA HELP ME!!!"

"Just oppress 1!" Waldo sed happy.

Rad did as he said and a HUGE FLAME THROWER CAME OUT!!!! IT ALERTED THE WADDLE DEES!!!

But while Rad was distracted Waldo Doo threw the bag on him and ran off with his Four Sword!

"WANYA WNAY!" The Waddle Dees pointed at the bag. Suddenly the bag spilled! It was their prescious belongings!

"WUDYA!??!?!??!??" THEY GASPED and ebcame more furuos. Rad gulped. "NICE WADDLE DEES...."

They rushed into him. Rad screamed in fear and ran away.

"EYAOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! HELP ME GUSYS!!!! I DONT WANNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" RAD SCREAMED AS THE WADDLE DEE MOB CHASED HIM AROUND.

MEANWHILE WALDO DOO CAME BACK DURING THE CHAOS AND STOLE BACK THE DEES' STUFF!!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT????? FIND OUT TOMORROW I'M TIRED!!!!!!!!! GOODNIGHTZNNZNZNZNZNZNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Editor's message: Please stop writing these at 11 PM, you should go too bed. You're making my job harder than it has to be.

Author's Note: FUCK YOU I'M 20 YEARS OLD I DO WHAT I WNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!