*Jason walked passed the floor filled with wrapping paper and newly bought Lego pieces, she walked out of the living room and made it to the entrance he opened the door and got a first time in a long time Jason Todd felt genuine fear as he froze. He was tackled to a hug by his older brother Richard "Dick" Greyson*

Dick:merry Christmas red!!

*Jason eyes went wide as plates as his face paled seeing the rest of his family there in civilian Christmas clothing. His father Bruce Wayne, his siblings, Tim Drake, Damian wayne, Barbara Gordon, Bruce's wife Selina Kyle, dick's wife Kori, Kori and dick's daughter Mar'i and finally the grandparent/godfather of the family Alfred pennyworth, all holding presents. All had smiles on there faces except for Damian but that's to be expected. Jason shook himself out of his shock and started to stutter*

Jason: w...w...w...what are you doing here?!

*Jason screamed fear evident on his voice, which confused them but took it as genuine surprise, Damian decided to talk first*

Damian:tsk, blame Grayson it was his plan

*Jason snapped his head to dick his body language demanding an explanation, dick for his part just smiled proudly*

Dick:well you've been so busy with the outlaws these past couple of years. So when you told us you couldn't come to Christmas this year i decided to bring Christmas to...

.Marinette:darling who's at the door?

*Jason flinched, if ever was a time Jason wanted to die again this was it, he saw time mouth "darling?" While everyone looked at Jason expectedly. Thomas and Marin came running and froze seeing the strange people at the doorway, they hid behind there mother*

Marin:papá who's that?

Bruce:papá?

Jason:. . .

*Correction, this was the time Jason wanted to die again. The family of detective looked at the kids then at the ring on the girl's finger. Dick grabbed Jason's arm and pulled it up for all to see, they all saw a ring on Jason's finger there too, how they didn't see it before it was a mystery to them. Everyone in the Wayne family had a range of different shocked expressions. Damian "demon spawn, I'm the blood son" Wayne had the biggest reaction. He passed out by the very idea of Jason having procreated offsprings. Marinette seeing the youngest boy collapsed on the floor looked shocked*

Marinette:oh my God is he ok?!

*Marinette wanted to check on him but her children stopped her from moving, Alfred grabbed Damian and slapped him gently on the face to wake him up*

Kori:yes... I believe he is fine, he's just....surprised like the rest of us, I'm koriand'r please call me Kori

Marinette: I'm... Marinette, Jason who are they ?

Jason:never thought i would envy the demon spawn until right now....

*Jason muttered before letting go of dick's hands and walked to his family kissing Marinette's lips causing a small gasp from Tim and Barbara, Jason let go of the kiss and grabbed hold of her hand before taking a deep breath and looking at the Wayne*

Jason:ho...honey, you know how you've always wanted to meet my family?

*Marinette's eyes widen as she looked in front of her to the small group who's reaction still hasn't changed*

Marinette:so they're....

Jason:yeah.... Marinette meet my family, the Wayne's, guys meet....my wife Marinette Todd Dupain-Cheng and our children Thomas Luke Todd Dupain-Cheng and Marin Leia Todd Dupain-Cheng

*Everyone looked at each other not sayinf a word until Alfred coughed*

Alfred:it's lovely to meet you 3 master Jason can we come inside?

Jason:o..oh yeah! Please come inside but shoes off, and sorry in advance for the mess the kids just opened the presents

*They nodded and everyone walked inside, Alfred places Damian on the couch while Mar'i went with Marin and Thomas to play and have fun all the children's were off on there own little world while they grown-ups.....*

Marinette:sorry we don't have tea, but here's some peppermint hot chocolate

Dick;it's fine thank you

*Marinette gave everyone a cup filled with the drink while she puts a plate of macaroons in the middle for everyone, Jason grabbed one ate ate it*

Jason:stress baking again love?

Marinette:had a big order finished it a few days ago

Jason:so yes

Marinette:...shut up and eat

*Jason chuckled and ate. They were sitting down on the table all eyes on Jason who was working hard not to look at anyone*

Bruce:I'm a grandparent...

*They looked at Bruce seeing him with a smile that was growing by the second at the thought of finally reaching grandpa status*

Jason:i mean you were a grandpa when Mar'i was born old man

Dick:don't try to use us to save yourself you've got a hell of A lot of explaining to do!

*Jason squirmed in his seat, he calmed a little when he felt Marinette's hand on his leg*

Barbara:how old are they?

Jason:the twins are both 5

Tim: so....one year older then Mar'i, meaning you've kept this secret for at least 7 years

Jason:it's only been 6....

*Jason muttered as if that somehow makes this better*

Bruce: Jason, you better start explaining why you've kept this from us, why I've missed 5 years of my grandbabies life and more importantly how all of this even happened

*Jason sighed rubbing his neck he looked at his wife who smiled at him making him smile back and look at his family*

Jason:it started 6 years ago.....

To be continued or Patreon

patreon.com/user?u=35404938

Gracias especiales ah:

Ben knight

Fateee

Jacob Mooe

Sarudark

nT_wolf 0

Nuker2025

Ayham Alqaissi

José Ruiz Dé Austri

George Alves

Thai Nguyen

Trevor Ferguson

Ty Kennedy

Jameil fluker

Osbaldo

DescendedAngel

Isaiah

Hunters4life

William Washington

Ace

TheOnisith

Damarias

Thanks again for the donations