"So about this gorgeous boyfriend, is he gorgeous enough for you to buy something sweet for?"

"Definitely gorgeous enough, what kind of cake do you think he wants?"

"I mean a chocolate cake might be something he's keen on."

"I'll see what I can do then." Harry grinned, kissing Louis' cheek and opening the car door for him to climb into the passengers seat.

They drove further into the town, Harry taking the car into a little car park before parking and patting Louis' thigh in gesture for him to get out. Across the street was a little bakery that Harry led him too, pushing on the glass door and holding it open for Louis to walk into. The boy went and stood behind a woman in the queue, going up on his toes to try and see what cakes were in the glass cabinet. When he got the front he went up on his tiptoes, hands pressed against the glass as he felt Harry stand behind him, the older boys hands on his hips.

"Harry, didn't expect to see you here." The girl behind the counter smiled, twirling a strand of hair round her finger.

"Don't normally come in on a Saturday but this one wanted cake." Harry commented fondly, rubbing a knuckle over Louis' hipbone.

The younger boy was pouting now, not being able to decide on what he wanted.

"And who's this?"

"Louis, my boyfriend."

The girl looked like she'd just been slapped in the face, clearing her throat awkwardly and dropping the strand of hair. Harry ignored her change of attitude, looking down at Louis who was still pouting. His hands moved from Louis' hips to the hem of his jeans, before the younger boy reached his hand round and moved Harrys hands back to his hips.

"What do you want?" He asked, resting his chin on top of Louis' head again.

"I can't decide," he whined, looking up at Harry, "I want the chocolate one with the white chocolate cream but also the oreo one."

"Get both then, we'll have half each."

"Really?"

"Course, tell her what you want then."

Louis' stopped pouting and began talking to the girl whose face was sour only moments ago. Although it seemed, like lots of people, she was taken in by Louis' charm and couldn't help but smiling at him.

While Harry paid Louis went and found a seat by the window, fidgeting around on the cushion until he finally got comfortable before Harry walked over with the two plates and two forks.

"Got ants in your pants or something?" Harry asked with a laugh as he noticed Louis still fidgeting.

"No, now gimme cake." He crossed his legs under him and lent forward to take a forkful of the chocolate cake.

Harry watched Louis fondly, licking his lips and making little appreciative noises while he ate. He barely got four bites of each slice before Louis finished them, sighing and fidgeting again before smiling happily. They spent the next few hours walking hand in hand around the town centre, stopping in a few shops but not buying anything of real importance. It wasn't until 4:45 that they got back to Harrys dorm, noise coming from inside making Louis slightly uneasy.

When they entered Louis saw four men sat on the sofas, Michael and Luke he recognised from last time but the other two he didn't know.

"Louis! Didn't know you were coming!" Michael called out, grinning at the couple.