WELCOME;

Before we begin, I'd like to thank you for deciding to read what I've written, sincerely so. It means so much to me that you've given it even a second of your time.

Disclaimers;
-Originally, all the characters (including my OCs) speak Japanese in this book. They live in Japan, so that's only natural. Some OCs are foreign, so they do not originally speak japanese. But they are in Japan, so they speak Japanese unless I hint otherwise. Since we can't speak Japanese, it will be in English, but sometimes I will include the notice of accents like Kansai-ben. You wouldn't notice that unless a character does, so don't pull up and tell me "say, A/N, are you stupid or stupid? They are clearly speaking English."
So here I am, clearly telling you they arent <3
Non-Japanese dialogue will be in bold. Supposedly Japanese words will be in your normal font (because i'm a merciful person I will go easy on your eyes. Thank me, peasants.)(ily)

-As much as I try to avoid cringy things like
"My (e/c) orbs glittered as my (h/c) (h/l) hair flowed with the wind"
"(Y/n)!" "Arigato" "Ne" "Hai!"
Some Japanese words will be inevitable in order to maintain yakuza culture and principles and the ambience of the atmosphere I am trying to build. I put effort in researching the yakuza culture so I hope you would let these crucial things slide. I try my best to make them mentally easy to stand for both you and I so please bear with me.
I will NEVER use the following (rather die):
(h/c)
(e/c)
(f/c)
(n/n)
OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT with the painful exception of y/n l/n. With that in mind, I will have to decide on things like
1) your fav drink (sorry)
2) your fav colour (sorry)
3) your fav animal (sorry)
4) your fav flavours (sorry)
But yall are delusional so I trust your ability to imagine far beyond the reality put before your sight. Do not fret, however! I'll try not to bring up the word favourite at all, because tbh, that sounds very limiting :)
Lets just leave it at "you own the shit you own"

-I will not press into body type or anything of the sort so imagine all you wish, I will be vague with y/n's appearance for that sole reason. But, one thing I will not be vague about is height. Y/n is tall because
a) That's hot
b) It adds to (focus you people of the ground, adds to not makes. Yall can be superior too) her qualities of superiority, which I try to emphasise a bit. It's a psychological thing about people that are built like the eiffel tower that just makes them look so dominant (pls say i'm not the only one)(I see you Draken) So sometimes I may stress her height over some characters but other times its up to you.

-This book may contain spoilers and follows major manga-anime events so I recommend finishing the manga first.

-Please note that English is not my first language, so forgive any grammatical errors.

-I get a bit poetic at times, so uhhhh... yeah. Sorry in advance.

-Character development isn't a breeze and life isn't a short story. In this story's pov, YOU are the main character. And you, clearly, have a life of your own. I'll try my best not to bore you. The pace of events concerning the romance will be slow.