-- Chapter 8 --

*Still Present*

"We are going to land in 10 minutes, please get back into your seat and fasten the seat belt. The time in Baltimore is 8 a.m. and the temperature already has wonderful 50°F. I really hope you had a great flight with our airplane company and that we can welcome you again any time soon."

I sighed. I always hated the landing part of a flight the most. Back when I was a child I once travelled to Australia with my parents and I threw up during the landing process, that's why I prefer car travels over plane travels.

I had no time to think about, because a certain joy started to overwhelm me. I was just an hour away from my true love. Yes, I dare to say he is my true love. I can't see him often and it is a long-distant relationship, but things are going to change as soon as Alex hears the news. I am so excited if he'll still be with me...why am I thinking that way? Of course will he be there for me, he always will be. He wouldn't have stuck through the past year with me, if he wouldn't love me a lot.

Somehow this flight brought back every memory of the past year. It's great to remember all those sweet things that happened in our relationshipt. In my opinion a relationship can call itself strong if the couple dug through one real fight, a fight where both storm off and think about breaking up. When you dig through that one fight and still love each other or love each other even more afterwards you can call your relationship strong.

Well, the big fight between Alex and me was 4 months after we started dating and it was my fault, because I got something very wrong, but he had no argument and if it wasn't for Jack and Eve, his girlfriend, we maybe wouldn't have gone over all of it that fast. I can't thank Jack enough for everything he had did back then.

Some part of the story would be missing if I wouldn't also think about that horrible days too.

Just when we were in the middle of landing my thoughts drifted off to December 2011.

*Winter 2011*

I was back home for two months, it was a hard time. At first Alex would call me at least once a day or we would skype every second day, but then after a month he seemed to not care that much any longer. He called twice a week and we skyped once a week, we texted a bit, but most of what was going on in his life I found out over twitter. This was very frustrating.

I saw photos on twitter of him and a few girls, of parties he never told me about and on a few photos he looked more than drunken. I trusted him, I really did.

The two months in Baltimore where the best time of my life, Alex was the best and cutest boyfriend then. He cared so much about me and after we had sex, he was even more perfect. We had sex at least once a day, which is much Karla told me when I got back home and went to hers to catch up.

She was single again, but she was still friends with the guy from the festival.

The second week of December Karla stormed in and screamed: "Scratch every plan! We are flying to Paris for Christmas!"

I looked at her puzzled.

"Ok, listen. I know how much you love Christmas and how much it would mean to you to spend it with your family. But I know you would want to spend it with Alex even more. So, I booked a flight to Paris, because All Time Low are having an acoustic session the day before Christmas and I tweeted the other girlfriends of the other boys and they will come there too. Are you coming with me?"

I screamed and jumped in her arms as soon as she finished the sentence.

"I love you, I love you, I love yooou!", I screamed at her.