"I'm heading out. Siya should be home soon. It was nice meeting you, Rakesh."

Bhavin claps me on the back as he gets up from the stool.

"Thanks for the advice."he said to me

Bhavin leaves and Rakesh moves from his seat to Pranavi's now empty one near to mine.

"How's my girl doing in class?" he asks.

"I know this move was hard on her."

My drink is set down in front of me, and I grab it, tossing half of it back before I answer Rakesh's question.

"She's doing great!."

Except for the fact she turned in a paper with explicit sexual details about her dream of me. I highly doubt her father would want to know that.

"On time with all of her work. She has a very creative mind."

Indeed, she does.😏

He smiles proudly.

"That's Preeta . Jab vo choti thi na thab mai aur uski maa, would find all the notebooks of her over the house filled with stories she'd written."

Something tells me he wouldn't appreciate the stories she writes now.

"She's definitely very detailed with her descriptions," I say vaguely.

He's quiet for a moment, in which I toss back the rest of my drink. I want another, but I need to have a clear head while talking with Preeta's father.

"You notice any guys hanging around her?"

His question catches me off guard, and I look over at him. His question could be considered innocent enough. Just a man looking after his offspring. But the look in his eyes says otherwise. I know the look. He's out to protect his daughter and wants to know who she's been fucking around with.

My silence has him elaborating, and the hard set of his jaw indicates his displeasure of what he's about to say.

"I know it's inappropriate to ask her teacher. It's even more inappropriate to tell you she had a mark on her neck this morning. A hickey."

He looks down at his drink, clenching the glass tightly before bringing it to his lips.

"A father needs to know which type of boys his daughter is hanging out with right."

This whole situation is fucked up. Rakesh looks like a man who'd be sitting with a gun in his lap when Preeta brings home a boy. I can imagine what he'd do to a man.

Hell, I'd do the same. I'd fuck up his face so badly his family wouldn't recognize him.
Obviously, I won't be telling him it was me who left that mark, and plan to leave many more.

It's on the tip of my tongue to give him Arav's name. I'd be on board if Rakesh wants to kick that little punk's ass. In fact, I'd be right there helping him.

But I hold it back. As Preeta asked me to not say anything, and as much as Arav deserves to have his face bashed in, I won't go back on my word.

"main use aise kissi bhi ladke ke sath kabhi nahi dheka aaj thak ," I tell him instead.

He nods, the muscles in his jaw twitching.

"Thanks."

He finishes off the rest of his drink and sets the glass down. He slaps the bar as he gets to his feet.

"Tumse milkar acha laga Karan Luthra."

He holds his hand out for me to shake.

"Let me know if Preeta gives you any trouble in class, not that I expect her to. She takes after her mother more than me, and Tulsi was valedictorian."

"You got it."

He walks off, leaving me at the bar alone.

As wrong as the situation is, and at the risk of getting my ass handed to me by her father once he finds out ......and he will eventuall.... kill me ...... more than that

My cock still gets turn hard when I think about all the dirty things I have left to teach Preeta.

.
.
.

Freeze

Even if I tell you to vote.. then also u won't

Still in saying plz do vote

And check out my new story HIS LOVE ..... an heart touching lovestory .. do check it I can guarantee that you all will love it ......

Words : 1200+

With lots of love
Sruthy😘