The sound of nightmares!

Ethan cried quietly as he heard a female that sounded like a dying crow screaming out words that were supposed to be a form of singing. His ears hurt as did a part of his soul.

Styx sat next him staring in otter shock down below at the stage where a female stood singing with a passion. Suddenly his stomach jerked and he grimaced. "I think I'm going to throw up!" He said.

Ethan handed Styx back his top hat. Styx took it and emptied out his stomach of the little food inside his stomach he had eaten that day. Ethan shook his head in amazement. He couldn't figure this out. There was nothing about the chit that offered a delight to the eyes and her singing by the Gods.

"By the Gods." Ethan said in a grim tone. He couldn't believe the Gods hadn't rained holy fire on building killing them all.

"Shit." Styx said in an a digested voice. "I feel like I'm in hell. What can kind of deaf rich evil asshole is this bitch selling her body to for us to have to endure this shit?" He said.

Ethan nodded glancing around at the other nobles. A lot of them had puked into bags they had with them or into top hats. "That's what you'll be finding out. He should be here somewhere." He said.

"What will I be doing then after hearing this shit?" Styx asked. "Who are you looking for?"

Ethan frowned scanning the crowds. "I'm putting you on watch. You'll be finding out what raving mad man is funding this shit show."

"What will you be doing then boss?" Styx said in a stiff tone.

Lord Skylark flinched at the word 'boss' and glanced back toward Styx who was looking grimacing down at the female that was pretending to sing while screaming out jagged notes. "Don't you ever, ever call me boss little brother." He said darkly.

Styx looked directly at him with a grim expression. "You sure a fucking witch isn't behind this shit."

Ethan started to deny it but openly flinched as the female screamed a high note. "Damn nation."