The chronicler's thoughts Momma Jin

The hour draws late into the night and I don't have choice but to say a few words on Momma Jin. I will speak of her life a little as much as I can. Not for anything private or ungoing business related.

I love the lady in question. Though I haven't met her. I know her and the message she left for me in her past still haunts me. She lived a simple life, born a carpenter's daughter, married young to a rich Landlord and later a even Richer widow well into her seventh year....

She wasn't blessed with children of her own but raised a great many orphans who later became Lords, craftsmen and lawyers of different stations in society.
No young male that ever crossed paths with her was anything short of special in some regard.

Styx was her last and only son she named herself and took great care of even to the further advance of his station in life.

The matter of her death is still ongoing case so I will not speak it until we have found her killer and seen him burned or shot as he so richly deserves. I will say that she didn't leave this world without touching as many lives as she could and advancing a long list of patient adopted sons waiting for the day justice would served.