Epilogue

"Jo you need to stand still so I can fix your hair," Dean said holding the small girl by her shoulders. Cas and the other kids were heading out the door to get in the car. They all looked adorable in their matching outfits. The girls, Mary Ellen and Joanna, were wearing navy dresses splattered with white poke-a-dots and white bows in their hair. The two boys, Bobby-John and Kevin, were wearing light blue polos and khakis. Cas was the best of all, though. His dark suit and purple tie matching the bridesmaids' dresses was impeccable. Dean wore a similar outfit, but Cas looked better. He always looked better.

Dean honestly couldn't believe it, Sammy was getting hitched. His little brother was getting married. Damn.

"Daddy, you're pulling on my hair," Jo whined. Her full name was Joanna Pamela, named for two of Dean's favorite women. The named suited her, she shared aspects of both of them.

"Sorry, baby," he said tucking the last strand of her silky, black hair into the bow. "Let's go out by daddy and your brothers and sisters."

"Okay," she said. Her small hand wrapped around two of his fingers and Dean's heart swelled. He never thought he'd have this life, yet here he was taking his family to his little brother's wedding. They hadn't told the kids about their past, not yet. And who knows if they ever would. Sometimes it's best to keep things a secret. Cas was waiting in the passenger seat of the minivan. The Impala wouldn't be making an appearance today. After he buckled Jo into her car seat he climbed into the driver's side and started the van.

"Claire texted me," Cas said. "Sam is wondering if we are on our way." Claire had spent the night in a hotel with Jen and some other women, as she was a bridesmaid and had to be at the bachelorette party. Dean and Cas attended Sam's bachelor party last night, but they had to be home so the babysitter didn't have to stay with the kids all night. Ah yes, life as a parent was pure bliss.

"Well, we are now," Dean said twisting in the seat so he could back out of the driveway. Two years ago they purchased a nice Victorian style home in the suburbs. Having four two-year-olds running around a small home was unbearable.

The ceremony was being held at a church downtown because Jen was Catholic. That may have been the reason she grasped the idea that Cas was an angel so easily. Those steadfast religious folk and their unwavering faith. And now Sam was one of them too. Apparently to be married in the Catholic church (like Jen's family wanted) you had to be Catholic yourself. So Sam had to be baptized and confirmed, et cetera, before the two of them could get married. But he had always been the more religious type, so Dean was not surprised he was so willing.

The parking lot was filling up, they were late. And Dean was the best man. He and Cas scrambled to get the kids out of the car and then pushed their way through the crowd to find that familiar head of fiery red hair.

"Cas! Dean! I'm over here!" Dean swiveled around to see Charlie waving from a pew. She had promised to take the kids during the ceremony.

"This way," Dean said guiding the children towards her. Cas kept his hand on his back, as if he were afraid to be separated from them.

"Aunt Charlie!" The kids squealed when they saw her.

"Bring it in," she said, crouching down to get hugs. They swarmed her like bees to honey. After she got her share of hugs and kisses, she stood up brushing off her pale green dress.

"You look beautiful," Cas said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. And she did. Charlie was absolutely radiant, lighting up the room with her bright smile.

"Aw, thanks Cas," she said, lightly punching him on the arm. Dean wrapped his arms around her. The little sister he never wanted, damn was he glad to have her.