T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ

Comenzar desde el principio

"I was so scared."

Amanda said basically clinging onto Rin. He didn't seem to mind and turned to Mira. "What's the plan?"

The girl glared at him coldly. "How the fuck would I know? I'm not the one in charge." She said and crossed her arms.

Otoya tried to seperate the fight, but Amanda spoke first. "There's no need to fight guys, We should go look for a team to attack. Let's split up."

No one protested the decision. Mira and Eita headed north while Rin and the girl went south.

It was getting dark and the first duo was making progress. The encountered Sarah's team and shot all of the members except her. She joined their duo as they continued walking.

She whinned as she sat down on a rock. "Can we stop talking for a second? My legs are about to break off."

"Stop whinning we're almost there." The brunette replied as they spyed on their next target, Karasu's team. But first she had to figure out who had the weapons.

Otoya ran in as a distraction and it worked, he saw a gun attached to Karasu's belt. "What happened?"

"They were after me and I got seperated from my group."

The ravenette's teammates weren't believing all that crap. They were about to capture the green-streaked boy when Mira whistled as a signal. She and Sarah shot most of the guys as the other ran for their lives.

In the corner Rin watched the scene unfold, impressed by Mira's planning.

He walked upto her While Amanda followed. "Oh hey Rin, long time no see." Sarah said with a small wave.

He was about to speak when the girl fell on the ground in pain. The boy turned to her and examined the injury. Unfortunately it was too dark for him to even see.

The blonde girl and Mira gave each other the look. "Let me help carry you." She suggested but Amanda grabbed Rin's shirt. "It hurts a lot Rinnie." She said as the boy gave her a piggy-back.

The brunette almost puked at the nickname as they walked over to the wooden cabin. "You guys go, I'll get Amanda to bed."

The boy said as Sarah nodded. They watched as the fake bitch smirked at Mira. She clenched her fist in anger and walked off. Revenge it is.

Things weren't going good. The two girls encountered a team on their way and of course they easily got captured. They surprisingly didn't shoot them right away. Sarah yelled for help as Rin ran towards them.

"We can use one of them. So who should we take?"

One of the guys said as he grabbed Mira's face, tracing her jaw slowly. She stared at him in disgust as He smirked and pointed at her. "I suggest this one, We'll have so much fun tonight."

The emo boy's eyes widen in shock. His hands balled into fists as he got ready to attack them. But someone stopped him. Karasu grabbed his shoulder and shook his head.

"Let go."

Rin said through gritted teeth. This time Otoya held his arms in place. "You can't, things will just get worse." He said as the boy struggled to break free.

He yelled in anger as the team took the brunette girl. Karasu quickly ran towards the blonde and set her free. The girl hugged him tightly. "It's okay now, you're safe with me."

He said and patted her head. Sarah had tears in her eyes, she must've been so scared.

Rin on the other hand was fuming. He was ready to go after those bastards, but he turned to the three instead.

"Why the fuck did you stop me? What if something happens to her? Huh?"

He didn't wait for anyone's answer and went off on his own.

He wouldn't forgive himself if something happened to her.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's note

Gonna start adding fanart and stuff at the end. (I <3 Rin)

 (I <3 Rin)