- MONOPOLY -

This one has been shared on Instagram already but we shall publish it here !! its very short btw the next one will be longer...

----

.

- And this was BroZone playing Monopoly ! Clay screamed into his random microphone, LOOK AT MY LITTLE BROTHER HE'S SOBBING-

In fact, Floyd was having an existential crisis since he had lost the game and all his little families he had imagine in those houses wouldn't survive his pathetic economic krash-

- HERE'S OUR BILLIONAIRE ! Spruce claimed and started to throw the money of the game around John Dory.

In fact, John had win easily. At this moment their grandma Rosiepuff walked into the room and her eyes widened at the view of the 5 brothers doing well... chaos.

- John ? Where's your baby brother ?? She asked concerned, knowing it wasn't rare that the oldest of the group would bring the rest of them in trouble.

- Oh Branch ? Clay raised his blue eyes at Rosiepuff, he's on a 12 years sentence.

- WITH POSSIBLE DEATH PENALTY, Spruce added.

- MY HUSBAND IS DIVORCING ME CAUSE I CAN'T FEED HIM AND I LOST THE HOUSE !! Floyd sobbed in the background.

- Yeah Branch is in jail.. he was eating Floyd's money, John explained.

Out of nowhere, a scary sound was heard from the baby's diaper still in the box they used for the jail. Branch bursted out laughing.

-.... and John hasn't change Branch's diaper, Spruce accused.

Floyd cried louder:

- OH GREAT NOW WE ARE IN THE SMELLY BABY APOCALYPSE AND IT IS JOHN'S FAULT !!

Clay and Spruce just randomly started to dance on their last album while Rosiepuff facepalmed.