"Who's going to win this one?" Sakura asked.

"Naruto." Sasuke and Kakashi immediately responded.

"Huh?" Sakura seemed confused.

"Just watch, Ra." Sasuke reassured her. Sakura looked back down at Naruto, who was repeatedly trying to get behind the walls of Gaara's defense.

"Sakura, I have a question for you." Sasuke called out of the blue.

"What is it, Ke?" She asked.

"What do you call a person who has to defend himself with something other than his body?"

"I have no clue. What?"

"They're what we call glass cannons." Sakura and Kakashi stared at him, as Naruto finally slipped behind Gaara and got a good punch in.

"So you're saying that Gaara's a glass cannon?" Kakashi joined in and asked Sasuke.

"Precisely, if you negate the fact that he has a sand shield that does all his work for him. Meaning that; if you are fast enough to dodge his sand in get behind him quickly, he defense means null."

The timing of Sasuke's choice of words were impeccable as Naruto sped behind Gaara, causing Gaara to widen his eyes by a margin and get sent flying back by Naruto. Instinctively, Gaara set up his shield; a circular sand dome around the persona of the red-haired boy, just in time before Naruto punched the dome, aiming for Gaara, and retreated. The dome was as hard as steel. Naruto's knuckles bled from the impact of the punch. He didn't show an ounce of pain to the crowd though.

"Is Gaara doing THAT now?" Kankuro's voice came from the right of Shino. He inquisitively thought about these words. What were they talking about?
"He's just aborted the plan! There's no hope now, is there?!" Temari's voice continued from the right of Kankuro.

"Hmm...." Shino muttered.
"What plan?"

Coincidentally, Sasuke heard this too.
"Shino...you heard that, right?" He asked.

"Hai...it's seems we could be in a bit of a pickle." Shino responded.

"Hmm." Sasuke answered back, and looked to Kakashi who was looking at Kankuro and Temari suspiciously, along with Might Guy.

Naruto was confused. What was going on?
"Did Gaara just...no. He's not a coward. But he..he just...I sense something coming from him. Is it...no, surely not. I'm the only one, am I not?" Naruto thought. 

But he gathered all the energy he could possibly muster into his hands.

"I need to break through the sand gourd!" He fused.

Naruto's hands started to glow yellow and orange as a voice rang in his head.

"It's that idiot Shukaku! The damn chakra of his is making it hard to sleep!" At once, Naruto's consciousness was teleported into a sewage system
"Who the hell are you?" Naruto screamed. Red slits glared at him from behind caged bars.

"Don't remember me? I gave you the power to kill that time you were facing those owners of the singing company."

"Um...I don't remember you."

"KURAMA, ASSHOLE! REMEMBER IT NOW!" The fox screamed.

"Oh. Why did I enter this mindspace again?" Naruto scratched his head.

"I made you come here. I'm going to give you some chakra to break the sand dome that Jinchuriki has made. Sound good?"

"Yeah, thanks- hold on. Why are you helping me again?" Naruto pointed at the fox's snout in accusation.