Banana PEEL - The Way of Slipping on a Fruit

"You told me you wanted to be Hokage, right? That seems reasonable." Kakashi didn't look up from his book this time.

"...I know. I'll be a Hokage that rules the village good enough to not hurt any of its citizens. That includes Naruto. We'll compete...and maybe he'll surpass me." Sasuke clenched his fists. Kakashi looked up from his book as he quietly smiled under his mask.

"But why am I here again? The Chunin Exams are starting soon, are they not?" Sasuke asked.

"Ah, yes. Lord Third has shortened the time of training. He hopes that we can wrap the Chunin Exams on a GOOD note." Kakashi exemplified, as he eyed Sasuke once more.

"You...don't remember anything about your time with Lord Third? No Curse Mark, no seizure, no nothing?"

"No...?"

"Hmmm. I see..." Kakashi finished.

"When you feel better, come outside. I have a surprise for you." Kakashi began to walk out of the hospital.

Sasuke's gaze followed Kakashi out of the room. He wondered how Naruto was doing. Was he getting stronger? He hoped he was.
Sasuke saw above the system.

Above the system.

He slowly got out of his bed.

-

He trudged through the forest. His feet shackled through his chains and his soles were falling apart. 

"Pant. Pant." 

Julian Hall was tired. He needed food. He grabbed a branch off of the trees stationed next to him. He squashed it between his hands and ate it wholely. He grimaced and gagged at the sensation of a stick going down his throat.

But immediately, it turned into a banana, from the tree which he had grabbed the stick from. He smirked as he grabbed the banana off the tree and gobbled it down his throat. 

Delicious.

But he wasn't looking where he was going.

He smashed straight into a tall, well built man. He fell straight to the floor as he then collapsed in front of this man.

"Who the hell are you?" Julian shouted out.

"I am Sir Harris. Who are you, kind sir?" His robotic voice sounded out.

"I'm Juli-wait, Sir Harris? Why do you need the 'sir'?" Julian shouted.

"Young fellow, do not ask such trivial questions." Sir Harris dismissed the matter entirely, as he kept walking forward onward to the Village Hidden In The Leaves.

"I was told I would find shelter in there." Sir Harris pointed to the village.

"Huh. I was...just about to go there as well." Julian commented.

"Well, let us go down there right now. I can already tell that we will receive full hospitality." 

-

"Ke!" The unmistakable voice of Naruto Uzumaki sounded out.

The duckbutt turned around to face the blonde.

"Yo. I take it you learned something with Jiraiya?" He asked.

"Totally."

"I detect sarcasm in that sentence. I'm trusting you though." The duckbutt replied.

"Hey, I could probably beat your ass right now! I got super strong! I can summon this huge animal and I can punch harder than you could ever dream of!" Naruto yelled out again.