Obito

"Uggghhh. Where am I? My head hurts so bad, where did that guy go? Did he have a Mangekyo Sharingan, or did I just see stuff?" Sasuke thought, waking up. He looked around and saw that he was inside a cave, full of crystals, green radiating off his face. A man walked up to Sasuke. The same face that Sasuke had seen before he passed out, scars of the right side of his face, a purple eye on the left.

He tried to move his right hand, but he couldn't! His right hand was chained to a crystal sticking out of the ground.

"That was my bedrest, I assume. I don't even care that I'm chained to a crystal. I can't think at all! My brain's all fried!" Sasuke massaged his temple.

"Who are you?" Sasuke hoarsely asked, his voice getting weak.

"Don't tell anybody this." The man made Sasuke swear.

"Okay." Sasuke agreed.

"My name is Obito Uchiha." As the Sharingan in both Uchiha's eyes sprang to life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Obito? Your name sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on it. It's something that Kakashi said, but I can't remember when I heard you..." Sasuke replied.

"Oh, Kakashi would know a whole lot about me. We were great friends. We went down a long way. My father knew his father very well. In fact, they were the best of friends."

"I feel like bits of my memory are gone. Why is that?" Sasuke muttered to himself.

Obito gulped.

"He's found out already?" Obito gulped.

"The look on your face says that you have some involvement in this procedure, Obito Uchiha." Then Sasuke realised the thing that he had been missing, the piece of information that was critical to him.

"HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD?! MY BROTHER KILLED EVERYBODY IN THE UCHIHA CLAN! HOW DID YOU SURVIVE?!" Sasuke screamed, as he jumped up and pulled himself away from Obito, pulling the chain that was holding his arm with him.

"Shhh. We're right under the Hokage's office. Since he knows me well, he can't afford to know about me and my existence." Obito covered Sasuke's mouth.

"Okay. How did you not die? Why did you save me? Where were you when the massacre happened?" Sasuke whispered through his teeth.

"Firstly, you're too young to know about that. Secondly, you are an Uchiha, you can help me get what I want and I can help you get what you want. Thirdly, I was hiding under the Uchiha residence. But the primary thing that you should know, is that it's all his fault." Obito whispered as he pointed up, precisely to the Third Hokage's office.

"It's Hiruzen's fault?" Sasuke asked. Obito just nodded.

"But we have to be really quiet. He probably heard us when you were screaming just now. He's suspicious about us. He's keeping an eye out for any loud noises from under his desk. If he hears anything, he will not hesitate to strike out!" Obito whispered so loud that Sasuke had to put a finger to his lips just to quieten Obito. 

Hiruzen was starting to get a bit suspicious on what was happening below him. He heard voices, and he could have sworn that they were human voices. He'd keep an eye on that for now.

"So what's that purple eye you have there?" Sasuke blurted out. Obito froze. Hiruzen could just barely hear Sasuke's voice. He put his ear to the ground to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"This purple eye?" Obito turned around and pointed to his left eye. Sasuke 'hmed' to agree with him.

"This is what's called a Rinnegan, Sasuke- it has interesting powers, like-" Obito was silent he did not dare move. His eyes went wide. He silently put his fingers to his moth to show Sasuke what to do.