Both jumped in the air to drop kick Zeus together.

Y/N: RIDER KICK!

Adam: RIDER KICK!

The impact from both attacked Zeus fall to the ground and begins bleed from his face.

Göll: I'll admit this is a beacon of a battle but talk about wasted effort. Adams divine reflection can see through anything and everything and with
Y/N's riders ability to use the same moves there the ultimate tag team. They both got this in the bag.

Brünnhilde: Oh NO!

Grandpa: keep giving him those Rider punches Grand son!

Y/N: you done yet? It my turn to punch him. Huh?

Y/N sees Adams face begins to crack and his nose then bleeds

Y/N: what the? Hey Adam your bleeding!

Heimdall: what's this? Adams dodged every attack but his nose is bleeding!

Göll: wait a minute why does Adam have nosebleed?

Brünnhilde: his mind and body are overheating! All this time Zeus has been throwing out different punches. So many, I didn't realize he'd started using his killer moves. All Thors punches Adam just evaded are supposed to be impossible to dodge.

Göll: he's gotta be in agony. Y/N! Help him!

Zen(mind): if Adam is overheating from his energy using divine reflection. What would happen if his driver would to over heat? I guess I'll just wait and see.

Brünnhilde: since the outset of this battle, Adam hasn't stopped using Divine Reflectuon for a single second. His neural circuits is being destroyed! Y/N! Help Quickly!

Y/N can here Brünnhilde cursing and turns back at her.

Y/N: Language!

Y/N runs behind Zeus for another Rider Kick. As he jumps in the Air.

Y/N: RIDER KICK!

The impact cause Adam to stop punching as Zeus turns to Y/N and throw his punches.

Zeus: GODS TRUE RIGHT!

Y/N blocked his attack with his arm and punches Zeus back, but Zeus moves his leg.

Zeus: DIVINE AXE!

Zeus manage to hit Y/N in the side causing him to be thrown to the wall. Adam see this and get more mad. Zeus runs to Y/N to Finish him off but Adam runs in front of Y/N and blocks Zeus Attacks preventing him to land a hit on Y/N. He then to continue to punch Zeus continuously using his Divine Reflection causing his nose to bleed even more.

Grandpa: Y/N!

Y/N(mind): crap that hurts a lot. Like getting hit by a Mack Truck. I'm pretty sure I'm coughing up blood. I got get back up.

Odins Birds wonder why Adam noes is bleeding, as Loki explains is due to overheating.

Odins Birds: Overheating?

Loki: Yep. That human isn't gonna lays much longer.

Odins birds: then that would mean Zeus victory in this fight is all but guaranteed! Haha sever you right you basterd's

Loki: ah, ah, ah. Don't count your chickens, bird.
Take a look.

They see that Zeus muscles are bleeding out about to explode.

Loki: that rush isn't gonna last forever, you know the old man's body is at its breaking point. As well overheating.

Aphrodite: I've never seen Zeus fight for his life before. How beautiful.