CHAPTER 28: Hidden danger

Start from the beginning

"Really? Either way, she's better" she scoffed too and continue eating.

"Isn't Diana coming home tonight?" Tiana asked.

"I should call her" Scott said and tried her number several times.

"She's not picking.. I'll go check on her" he said and stood.

"I'll come with you" both Ciara and Lilith said at the same time then look at each other.

°°°

~DARK COVEN~

"Why is Lilith in the palace?" King Jacob asked coldly staring at the woman facing her back at him.

"It was her choice to be there.. not mine" Evanora replied calmly.

"You know how much shit I'm gonna get into if Lilith identity gets known by everyone in the place. Lilith is a mistake from you and me, you can't just let her roam around freely" He said.

"Should I just kill her for you then?" Evanora asked without emotion.

"What no! That's not what I meant.. how come you're saying that about your own daughter?"

"Like you said.. she is just a mistake. I never wanted to have a child anyway"

"Are we talking about this right now? Just send Lilith far away from here. I can't bare to see her around me. How the fuck did I end up making love with you?" He snapped and turn to leave but was shock to see someone.

He was wearing his neat suit as usual with hand was tucked into his pocket and a blank look was plastered on his face.

"Ca..sseil" King Jacob stuttered shifting backwards. "H..ow come you're here?"

Cassiel only kept quiet and look up to Evanora staring at him. He walked pass Jacob and look around.

"Your hideout... big but nasty" His said.

"What are you doing here?" She asked walking close to him.

Cassiel look at the Jacob. "You two fucked each other? That's disgusting"

"What's disgusting is you being here. You're invading my privacy young man" Evanora warned, she somehow knew this face.

Cassiel let out a small smile out. His eyes observed every single Details on her, he was just so good at that.

She look familiar.

"Martha's sister.. you're alive" Cassiel figured it out and her eyes widened.

Evanora immediately swung her arm at him but he blocked it using his bare hand.

"Calm down Missy.. I'm not here for a fight" he said.

"Why are you here then?" She asked.

°°°

~CANADA.. 3PM~

Diana shifted on the bed and stretched her arm towards the other side of the bed. Feeling the emptiness there, her eyes flew open.

"Dracula" She muttered and then look around.

"Wait.. where am I?" She asked no one in particular, getting her answer she spranged up. She was in her mom house!

"How did I get here?" She pulled her messy hair. "Ouch" she yelp feeling her hangover.

"Wait, if I'm here then Dracula is here too?.. Ah shit!" She gasped running out of the room with her hair hanging all over her face.

"Oh Ana you're awake" Her mom said said at the bottom of the stairs when she spot her.

"Mom.. ha, how did I get here?" Diana smiled awkwardly while looking around the whole house.