CHAPTER 25: Upset Diana

Start from the beginning

"What's with you?" She asked.

"Demon's are just so creepy and being a witch is boring. I think I love myself" he said.

"Dumbass" Lilith said hitting his head again.

"Ahh!! That hurt!!.. I'm in pain!!" Scott fake a cry again holding his stomach.

Instead of apologizing, Lilith kicked his leg.

"Fuck!! Lilith!!" Scott cursed under his breath and watched her leave.

Ciara saw everything and just watch blankly.

°°°

In a room two naked bodies could be seen making out. Their heavy breaths and moaned filled the whole room as Aaron kept thrusting himself into Gloria.

It was surprisingly gentle and not like how rough he used to be. She should be pushing him away but instead she found herself drowning into pleasure.

"Oh.." Gloria moaned sweetly pulling Aaron hair against her chest while he teased her by sucking on her boobs.

Aaron on other side, felt this is his best love making so far, he never know going on a slow pace will actually feel this exiting.

His eyes slowly glowed and his claws because vivid. He grabbed her hair and moved his lips to her ear biting it gently.

Gloria moaned louder feeling his thrust getting faster and harder sending her over the cloud.

The bed kept on making a squeak sound as if it will break any moment.

She exploded in pleasure, her head fell back on the bed as she tried to catch her breath.

Seeing she was calm a bit, Aaron drew his face close to her ear.

"Break time is over girlfriend" Aaron smirked before crashing his lips on hers again.

°°°

It was morning already when Diana woke up, remembering everything that happened last night, she sat up immediately. The first thing that came to her mind was Dracula.

Her face turned sore remembering what she said last night.

"Was I too harsh?.. sigh.. he said he was drugged, could he be saying the truth?" She muttered.

The door of the bathroom suddenly make some sounds.

'He's here!!' she screamed inwardly and lay down pretending to be asleep. She opened her eyes slowly and her lips parted because of the view before her.

Dracula was just coming out from the bathroom with only just his black trouser on, leaving his broad chest expose. He was busy drying his wet hair with a small white towel giving him a sexy view.

He looked at her side and she quickly closed her eyes pretending to be asleep.

"I wonder why she sleep so long" she hear him said in his sexy deep voice.

She opened her eyes and gasps again seeing Dracula sweep his wet hair backwards. Her eyes roam around his body and she awe with how hot he looks.

'How could Demon be so sexy, it's unfair' she thought to herself.

Unknown to her, Dracula lips curved up. Have she forgotten that he could hear her thoughts?

She opened her eyes again and saw him putting on a black shirt before staring outside the window with his hand tucked into his pocket. Her mind and her soul got immersed by his look, she didn't know when a smile appeared her lips and when Dracula turned to look at her.