CHAPTER 25: Upset Diana

Start from the beginning

Too bad.. Dracula was good at it. He suddenly leaped off the ground and seems to grab something in the air, and when he land, He smashed Evanora's real body on the ground, squeezing her neck. The energy was so harsh is created a huge crack on the floor.

Evanora's eyes widened, how the hell did he know she was above. He was like an extremely dangerous creature. The smirk on his face made him look like he just found his prey, ready to tear it apart.

Evanora quickly cast a spell using her remaining energy and she vanished into thin air making sure her energy couldn't be traced.

"We'll meet again Dracula" her faint voice echoes.

The spell around Diana broke and she was about to fall but Dracula quickly held her.

He stared at her face for a while and carried her in a bridal style, then turned just to see Scott, Lilith and other strange faces.

°°°

"I.. I saw the beast behind you" Lilith said to Scott. She was the first person who found him. Cassiel smiled seeing her before vanishing.

"Hmm.. I have no explanation for that" Scott said. They were both sitting alone.

"Those beast can only be called by its owner" Lilith said and Scott eyes widened.

"You know about them?" He asked.

"Just a little.." Lilith shrugged.

"Tell me about it" Scott said, minutes passes by and Lilith finally tell him all what she knows.

"Huh.. that's the story?" Scott scoffed.

"Yea.. the gods gave him strength and seven beast to fight by his side" Lilith said.

"And then he won the battle with the enemy saving all his people.. ever since that day, they called him a beast warrior" Lilith concluded.

"That's the most boring story I've ever heard. Enemy attacked, he prayed to the gods and they gave him power and beast to fight by his side.. I was expecting more" Scott said.

"You're so dumb" Lilith said hitting his head.

"Ahh!!" Scott held his stomach and yelp.

"I hit your head not your stomach idiot" she snapped knowing what Scott was doing.

"Ahhhh... That hurt!! I'm in pain Lilith!! Ahhh!!" He fake his cries louder. If Tatiana find him like this, she might think ill of her.

'Little punk' she said inwardly.

"Fine I'm sorry" she said and he cleared his throat with a smile on his face.

"I fucking hate you" she said shaking her head.

"Me too.. I have a question though" he said.

"I'm not gonna answer" she looked away.

"That strange guy with green eyes called me Skylar.. saying I'm reborn just like Martha.. is that possible?" He asked.

"Hmm.. yes it is. Well I believe we all have a past life, one can't remember. most people get reborn to fulfill what they couldn't in their past life" Lilith replied.

"Oh.. So What am I then?" He asked.

"The beast warrior passed his strength and power to every male child in his generation. I guess you're his bloodline.. you're a special being"

"So I'm not a Demon or a witch right?"

"No you're. You're a human.. just a special one" she replied.

"Yes!!!" Scott suddenly squealed.