Author's note

Hello, I'm the author Seteresu, or should I say Voltevia, Gosh I love pseudonyms. Anyways, thank you so much for reading thu. I do have plans on completing Part 2 of this story. So, I'll be back...eventually.

Some of my inspirations, well, I'm sure you guessed. Avatar (Last airbender), Genshin Impact, a few other stories I wrote or at least tried to. The power system was greatly influenced by the basic applications of nen in HunterXHunter, as well as Jujutsu Kaisen's cursed energy and the relationship between the mind body and soul. That time I got reincarnated as a slime was a perfect influence on the "moderator" type of feel that I got from the Demon Lords. Dungeon and Dragons played a role, in terms of the Classes, as well as the concept of Alignment, and Even the Domains was a head nod to how clerics work in dungeon and dragons, as my last played sessions was me being a cleric. I also enjoy the concept of genderbenders. For this one, it wasn't as forced upon, but I did get to have fun with it, just like my other ones. The "It being her Vessel form' or something like that, was a fun and old excuse to integrated it.

If there are any advice or recommendations you would like to have, please feel free to message me then on my Instagram. I am far too lazy to edit it, so, if you do end up wishing to edit my work for free, just sent me the pdf format. If there are any ideas (characters, plots, etc.) you want to add that don't affect my current "plot" or would make things far more reasonable that would help cover some plot holes, let me know. And the same goes for hot takes. If you wish to take a look the lore I made, integrate it further into the story, or perhaps add speckles of things to it, then let me know!

Once again, thank you so much for reading my work. It means a great deal, that you took your time to read it. Sorry if you ended up reading my other work and was like "It's garbage", or "Why didn't Voltevia finish, how lame." If you read my other stuff and are anticipating more of it, please inform me. I will consider adding onto it. 

This OC , Lumiya, Lumia, or Voltevia is the mc/oc for 99.99% of my stories. Take it or leave it. Based on what I know. I Like Lightning. I like ninja/kunoichis, I like the concept of "Teleportation" or "Flash-stepping" (Fem Minato Namikaze for the win!!), not to mention I love isekais. My stories mainly follow these variations, and the plot, well, I try to vary it for my amusement.

Please take care, and may you get isekaied (if you want to) Will be sure to try to respond if u DM me.  Thank you and have a good rest of your day!!

https://instagram.com/voltevia?igshid=NGExMmI2YTkyZg==

https://discord.gg/Uhd4DHjw

P.S: For those who ended up reading this, this part is finished. There is another part out there that is ongoing called A(lie)ment Isekai (part 2) {I know, lame name}. 

"Alignment" will return (maybe)