Chapter 12.1: Match 1

Like a gladiator, I ended up exiting from that entrance, to which my eyes began to feel the gleam of the sun radiating. My eyes adjusted quickly, to which I then saw a good amount adventurers. Though the coliseum wasn't entirely filled, it still had a great amount of familiar faces, as well as old ones as well. However, it seemed that everyone was organized specifically.

If I was walking out from the south side, what I saw was the arena that was there, which was that I was in the large-dome, but in the middle of the dome was a greatly large court made out of the very stone that was about the size of 2 by 2 basketball court lengths sizes. While the coliseum was 1 by 1. I'd say it was quite large. There was also about 20 rows where you could sit, though most of everyone ended up fitting on the 10. There were 2 main exist on my east and west side respectively.

As for how everyone was organized, it seemed based on clique. The battle brazen bunch sat in the first few early rows, just so that they see what was going on with full focus. Then there was those who didn't like too much gore, such as bruises, and bloodied spears on their armor and blades, to which they ended up sitting a bit further in the back, near the trash cans, just in case. I am sure the people who put the trashcan there, were competitor sympathizes. As a gentle breeze is coming in, I am sure that it would waft the smell onto the battlefield, not making things any easier.

Some Instructors, who grew to like their apprentices, ended up sitting alongside them. Though this wasn't the case for all of them, as well as a few officials, to which they sat in more formal area that seemed to be the most intact amount. The people there included Gabriel, Gaeus, Xingrei, Sierra, Master Haku, as well as a variety of other guild instructors. Though, there were quite a few unfamiliar faces, to which also wore similar attire to Gabriel himself, so I was guess it may be another guild. But the only few that I ended up shocked to see Viviola, which greatly confirms that she is from a pristine family. Not even the Hero's nor the hero's party members are sitting up there, which just goes to show the sheer status difference. Though I might just be speculating.

As for another presence, he seemed quite powerful in his own right, was an intimidating aura. I only caught a glimpse of him as I immediately ended up darting my eyes away. I do know that he has red hair, but that was it.

Could he be...

No, no, no! He can't be. I mean, he can't but no, he can't be. His hair is red, as for is aura, it's intensity is fire like. I ended up trying to glance at him again, to which I was everything clicked. Oh, my goodness, he is, isn't he– The Fire Domain Lord. Well, I'd never think I would the light of day, especially a day that actually has a sun-like fiery orb necklace. Ok, ok, it wasn't my best analogy.

I ended up guessing that it must be some sort of domain artifact of sorts, to which struck some envy within me. I want a cool artifact to...

"Hey, yellow elf, too afraid by my superior beauty that you can't even enter the arena."

A person ended up walking towards me, they wore a more athletic reception attire. "Combatant, do you wish to forfeit?" Oohs and Ahhs surrounded the crowds, to which finally snapped me back into reality.

"Oh, right, I forgot that I can't just save before a battle..." I muttered. In a few games especially offline, you would be able to save before a rough battle.

"What was that"

Crap! "Oh, uhhh, nothing" I almost made my mental voice slip out. Gotta be careful!

I ended up entering the arena.

"It seems you finally were able to face me. But it will all be in vain. I saw how you were in the forest when we rescued. You may be decent with a sword, but you are still sloppy at best."