His confident and well-balanced personality of being both cool and funny, added to his looks which resulted in girls always pining for the most attractive guy in school. It certainly did not help that he was a tall and broad baseball player who was also a soft-vibe vocalist in the music club, claiming his duality. He was 'perfection' to most girls.

"Maybe because you guys take an eternity to get down here?" She suggests sarcastically.

"Where's Jackson anyway?" I decide to ask for the missing person who still had not come down before Lisa and Jin start bickering.

"He forgot his ID in his room and went back to get it." Yoongi says from beside me and I nod at him.

Min Yoongi was your classic mysterious basketball jock in school who was known for being hostile and rude to everyone. Call me biased, but I personally wouldn't call him rude, just selectively kind. He rarely smiles but when he does, it lights up the world. Too much? Sorry.

"I forgot my phone this morning too," Lisa chips in. "I guess Jennie's forgetfulness is rubbing off on all of us."

"That's just an excuse for you daydreaming about Hoseok." A male voice joins our conversation and we immediately recognise Jackson who finally joins us.

Jackson Wang. He didn't have an extra-curricular in here but he was a professionally trained boxer. His biceps were toned and his body was built like a wrestler. Regardless of his rugged appearance, he was probably the sweetest guy you'll meet but also the kind who'd tease the hell out of you.

"Can you blame me?" Lisa tries to defend herself as we start walking to the cafe that was right in between our dorms and the university. "He's perfectly my type."

"But every guy who's handsome is your type!" Jin argues, earning Jackson's hi-five as Yoongi and I let out a small chuckle, leaving Lisa to fight for herself.

Hoseok was not one of our friends. He was Lisa's. We'd never met him because he went to a different university but Lisa's been fawning over him ever since he joined the same external dance academy she went to.

If you haven't figured it out yet after my blatant introduction, Yoongi was mine. My crush I mean. He had no idea and I wasn't planning to let him know. I was a coward which was why I've never had a boyfriend. I could never voice out my feelings. It was embarrassing to not even have had my first kiss at 19 but enough about my non-existing dating life.

"Oh my god, shut up, will you? It's too early for me to withstand your bickering," Yoongi finally cuts them off just as an arm circles around him.

"Aww what's got lil Yoongi all fired up this morning?"

Kim Mingyu. He always has a death wish, like how he purposely annoys Yoongi while knowing the guy won't let him off easy. He was the other baseball player of our team but unlike Seokjin who was a pitcher, Mingyu was a catcher. And the two baseball players always join hands with Jackson as the jokester trio of our gang.

"Say that again, you won't be able to speak." Yoongi warns and Mingyu backs off even though he was aware of it being an empty threat.

"Where'd you come from?" Jackson asks the sixth member of our gang.

"I left home early and parked my car at the campus. I went to the cafe none of y'all were there, so I decided to come find you guys."

"You could have just waited," I say but he shrugs.

"Where're the Parks?" He questions later when we almost reach the entrance of the cafe noticing the two missing members of our gang and as if summoned, their Bugatti Chiron drives past us toward the parking lots behind the cafe.