35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai

Start from the beginning

..........................................................................................................................................

Karan walked into their room and chuckled seeing her sleeping cutely. 

Karan " the whole house is chaos, but look at her, my cute baby "

He stroked her cheeks and she smiled feeling his touch, he slide her hairs and pecked her cheeks, she grabbed his arms and snuggled closer to him.

Karan " Nahi utna hai mera baby ko "

Teju in her sleepy voice " sleepy sleepy "

Karan " But it's time to shine bright shona.. Come on get up, we need to get ready, aapko khana bhi haina , my baby and princess is hungry haina"

Teju opened her eyes " yes's.. Mumma said she is going to make all my favorite"

He chuckled and nodded yes " mumma had already prepared.. You need to fresh up and eat something before we head downstairs "

She sat up and he held her protectively.

Teju " Is everyone ready? "

Karan " yes all are ready. They moved down to receive guest and look over things. No need to worry "

She nodded and opened her arms, he lifted her and asked her Freshnup since he is already wearing his half outfit.  She came outside in her bathrobe and he could feel his hormones racing up.  It's been days he touched her and his hands were itching to feel her soft skin but he can't, he can't lose his control now. 

She winked at him and he blushed, he moved closer to her and she closed her eyes leaning to him, he captured her lips and they felt it so perfect at that moment.  He was holding her securely or else she might fall going weak on her knees.  He broke the kiss and she looked flushed. 

Karan " y u always make me lose control "

Teju looked down in shyness, he lifted her chin up and looked into her eyes

Karan " I love you Tejasswi Karan Kundrra, I love you freaking so much "

Suno na sangemarmar ki yeh minaare
Kuch bhi nahi hai aage tumhaare
Aaj se dil pe mere raaj tumhaara
Taj tumhara

She wore her outfit and he was mesmerized to see her, there is nothing beautiful infront of her.

Suno na sangemarmar ki yeh minaare
Kuch bhi nahi hai aage tumhaare
Aaj se dil pe mere raaj tumhaara
Taj tumhara
Suno na sangmarmar ki yeh minaare

He hold her and made her sit in front of the dressing table, he took her bangles add them to already worn glass bangles and slide them gently in her mehendi cladded hands. He opened her palms and kissed it,

Karan " ranggg dheka apne"

Teja " aapke pyaar hai "

He kissed her knuckled and glide the rings in her fingers " This make me remember the first time I slide my rings on your finger, I can never forget that moment when you become mine "

She kissed his forehead and he smiled widely at her

Bin tere maddham maddham
bhi chal rahi thi dhadkan
Jab se mile tum humein
Aanchal se tere bandhe
Dil ud raha hai

He goes behind her and took her necklace, he tied them around her neck and she was looking no less than any princess.

Suno na aasmaano ke yeh sitaare
Kuch bhi nahi hai aage tumhaare