65 Taking away the Biggest guilty feeling from his heart 🫂

Start from the beginning

She turned to Bihari and koyli and told: Bhari babu! Koyli didi! Please arrange dining both families together will have lunch today along with kanhaji ka bhog

Sampoorna is slipping to her room. She stopped her and told : Didi for today you also sit with us.

Sampoorna: Me!? Your ksj don't like my shadow also

Bondita: Ksj doesn't like many things done by you but still you didn't stop doing it either openly or secretly. So why not today one more thing you can do openly

(Sampoorna shrugged off her shoulders and looked at her sister calmly but scaring inside. Her sister pleasant face is scaring her it seems like a calm before storm ).

Bondita to Sampoorna: Come and sit. I know you are curious inside to know what's happening here. If you won't participate in our conversation you again need to do hardwork to know what's going on here.

Bondita thought: Hey Durga maa ! I want to check nearby people by provoking them with my talks. Please help me

__________

At dining table: Everyone in Roy Chowdhary family and Thakuma Shomik Rimjhim and sumati Tapur also sat for lunch.

Bihari Koyli and Bondita are serving and she started speaking by serving and moving around :

I know you all are surprised that why I believed my Patibabu this much when evidences are projecting other scenario.. and some of them already suspecting and gossiping that I don't want to live this house this lifestyle as Roy Chowdhary family bahu and became spellbound to my patibabu..

The only truth here is I don't want to leave my patibabu and go away because my patibabu loves me alot and I too love him so much..not for lavish lifestyle as Roy Chowdhary bahu. The fact is I thought at that time that patibabu was burdened with my responsibility but now I very well know that his heart is beating for me how can I leave him and go

Actually why I felt that he was burdened by my responsibility is because someone had filled my head with poison that because of me Patibabu life is spoiling and he is not getting happiness and pleasure from his wife which he needs to get in this age.

Sampoorna chocked and Bondita came and forwarded glass to her telling: careful didi... It's starting only ..I need to tell alot. Be careful..

Sampoorna looked at her and bondita gave her a proud and victorious smile

Bondita is continuing serving to everyone: That's why to give freedom to my patibabu I left to Siliguri . But he too came at my back searched for 10 days there only and found me stayed back for me.

After clearing lot of struggle hesitations and Patibabu confessing his past mistakes we then accepted eachother. I even tried to pair him with a perfect girl named Anita my masterni in Siliguri for my patibabu .

Anirudh got cough and she gave him water and smiled Recollecting those days.

Bhatuk gasped : Kya? Are you serious boudi ?

Bondita: Ofcourse I am serious. There is a masterni in Siliguri school her name is Anita and if we see her from distance she looked like Manoramaji only.

She is brave educated and believe in man and woman equality used to take care of her parents . She had all the qualities which Patibabu admires in a woman..

Somnath: Then what happened boudi ? Did dada really fall for her?

Bondita: your dada didn't fall but her face always reminds his blunder . Infact it's me who tried to generate love between them.. for that I even written love letters between both of them and