Chapter 10: The truth

Start from the beginning

Akira: Kasumi, request that Y/n to meet me at the abandon House just north from her location. I want to talk to her about something private.

Kasumi: Of course sir.

She then leave the room to do that while Akira sat there for a moment, thinking of telling her about something but wasn't sure how it will play out however he believes that he can trust her with this secret for sure.

(Sometime later)

We find Y/n walking up to an abandon house that seemed to be abandon for sometime as she walked inside and look around. He sees everything fallen apart and things are not as stable and could easily break.

Y/n: Boy he probably have better places to meet up then here.

Akira: Sorry but this was the one location we can talk private.

She jump and turn to see Akira walking out of the room.

Y/n: Oh no that's alright. Sorry if was a bit rude.

Akira: (smile) Your alright. Still I want to talk to you about something, something I think I can trust you with.

Y/n: With what?

Akira: You see......I was entirely truthful to you or to any other girls on thie Island. I done it because it was the only way to bring order to this island.

Y/n: Um where is this going?

Akira: You see.......I'm not a guy.

Y/n: Huh?

Then he took off her top uniform which at first Y/n looks away but she glance over and was confused to see straps around his chest which he took it off, revealing huge breast which shocked Y/n and ask.

Y/n: (shocked) Your......your a girl?

Akira: That's correct.

Y/n: I don't understand.

Akira: You see....I was born in a weathly family like all the other residents of this island. I was obliged to go there after it was discovered that I was infected with the arm virus. However unlike many girls including you, my mother has advanced warning of the authorities intentions and thus was able to advise on what to do on the island once I arrived there. In order for me to take control of the girls on the island, I have to disguise myself as male so the girls will listen to me.

Y/n: I see. Does anyone know about this?

Akira: Torino also knows about this, no one else except for you and Torino.

Y/n: Well i guess it make sense. Most girls would to listen to the only male on the island so I can understand that.

Akira: Exactly. The reason I want to tell you this is because I believe you can lead them someday.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Akira: I fear that one day my secret will be exposed and I will be thrown away. Not just because I'm a female but because I've been keeping secrets from them. How can they trust me if I've been keeping secrets from them. I fear they can never trust me again after that. But you.....

She then gets up close to Y/n and grabs her by the shoulders and tells her.

Akira: You've shown to be a cable leader with your knowledge of survival and planning. If anyone would be a great leader that would be you. Your strong, smart and cable of leading us to a brighter future.

Y/n: (little blush) I'm thankful and true I may act like a leader to my friends by leader of a whole island is another story. I mean sounds like a lot of responsibility on my hands. Plus, I don't think Charlotte or the others might not like me leading them.