Chapter 3: Boss Battle! Mizuzu

Начните с самого начала

Steve: Hey watch were your walking ya broad

Getting up your brushed off your dress before fixing an unamused glare at this punk.

Y/n: First off cut it with the language, the 90's called and it's want your entire persona back. Second of all you cut in front of me.

Steve: *chuckle* So what if I did? It seems like I'm here now aren't I. So why don't you just step back and quiet down before I stop being such a nice guy.

The greaser laughed at his attempt to be witty, but it only made you ground your teeth in frustration. You glared at his back as he turned around and ignored your protests. Your hands clenched and unclenches in fury as you watched this guy not only cut in front of you but flaunt it, however a voice in the back of your head told you it wasn't worth it, that there had been enough fighting for today.

This voice was promptly taken outback and shot as you saw the greaser let several girls enter the line ahead of him, the girls only batting there eyes before the overgrown lump started letting the lot of them cut the line. Raising your voice you addressed the gaggle of girls and the greaser at once.

Y/n: Hey back of the line!

They waved you off dismissively, not even looking at you. One of them, a brunette spoke almost aggressive disinterest.

Reina: Yeah that's nice, why don't you go play somewhere else

Y/n: You can't just cut in line, I was here first! Now scram!

Steve: She bothering you Reina? I can get rid of her if you want.

Reina: Nah I got this, now listen here new gir— HAHAHAHAHA Oh My God, girls look at this.

The girl turned to look at you, arms crossed at first. However as soon as she saw you she burst into laughter, and soon her friends were joining in as well. You didn't get what was so funny, but your furiously glared at them.

Y/n: What's so funny?

Reina: Where's you buy your outfit?

You sputtered in confusion at the radical change in topic