Wing It Like Witches

Start from the beginning

Boscha: *Angry* "Oh, this is not gonna fly."

Y/n: "Oh relax Boscha just because she better than you in every way doesn't mean you have to be a baby abou- Eek!"

Suddenly, Y/n head glowed red and fell to the ground with steam coming from his head.

Hexside Student: "Student Down! Student Down!"

Willow: *Gasps* "Y/n!"

Transition to outside of the school we see Eda and Luz entering Hexside School grounds.

Luz: "My first grudgby season. I'm so excited, I have more school spirit than the school spirits!"

School Spirit: *Groans* "Why do I even bother?" *Throws their pom-poms down and floats away*

Eda: "Oh, Grudgby season is the best. I used to play back in my gory days."

Luz: "You mean glory days?"

Eda: "Ah, that too. I was unstoppable on the field. I had the best moves and the best cheats."

Luz: "Cheating isn't anything to brag about. How do you know you were good if you cheated your way to victory?"

Eda: *Scoffs* "What do humans know with your goodie-goodie attitude? If cheaters never prosper, why was I the star player?"

Luz: "Well, can't reason with crazy." *Grabs a drowsy King out of her hood* "Bye, King, you little snoozers" *Pecks his skull and places him on Eda's staff.*

King climbs into Eda's hair

King: "Eda, when was the last time you cleaned up in here?" *Throws out a half eaten bag of chips and a rat.* "Get your own scalp, buddy... this ones taken."

Eda: "All this talk of grudgby has me feeling nostalgic. What do you say you and me take a little trip down memory lane?"

King: "Hard pass" *Sinks into her hair*

Eda: "That's the spirit."

School Spirit: "You mean me?"

Principal Bump: "Buzz off spirit, I need Eda to come with me for a moment."

School Spirit: "Aww" *Flies away*

Eda: "Hey Bumpy, how's it going?"

Principal Bump: "Oh me? Swell, however, for your apprentice not to swell."

Eda looks at Bump all serious. She was taken to the healing coven room where Y/n is lying on the bed with Emira and Viney with him.

Eda: "Kid, what happened?"

Y/n: "Nothing cause I'm fine, promise."

Viney: "Not by a long shot pal looks like you got a case of the boiling head."

Y/n: "Don't you mean the fever?"

Emira: "The boiling head makes your body temperature high, and you get lots of headaches, and you might tend to shiver once in a while."

Y/n: "Where I come from, we called this sickness a fever. Usually, I'll feel better within days."

Viney: "Not this one usually. Boiling Head lasts a month."

Y/n: "Ok, a long-term fever is not too bad, though."

Principal Bump: "For you maybe, but I can't allow a student with a sickness to be on school grounds especially since it's grudgby season therefore starting today you are suspended from Hexside until you are fully recovered from Boiling Head."