She hesitated, but only briefly. Josh's face neared hers once more and she did nothing to stop their lips from connecting once more. But this time the kiss was sweeter, more loving and slow. It sent chills all up and down her body. Giddy with excitement, they abandon the cramped couch and stumble their way together up the stairs hand in hand. His bedroom was a loft area at the top of the steps. However, she didn't really have time to completely survey the room before practically leaping on the bed and back into Josh's embrace. At some point, Josh does manage to turn on a lamp which gave the room a warm yellow glow. It wasn't enough to give anyone a clear enough idea as to what was on the walls or the colors of the blankets, but at least they could somewhat see each other.

Josh slinks back into the sheets, crawling over Evie's half nude body. "You know, it's been quite awhile since I've done anything like this. You'll have to forgive me if I'm a little rough around the edges."

"Oh yeah?" Evie jokingly snorted, wrapping her arms around his neck, "Guess that makes two of us."

Not another word is spoken as their lips crash into one another again, Evie letting herself fall back into the plush covers behind her. The kisses amplify quickly from sweet and loving to their needy nature that they'd been moments ago on the couch. It was easy to get lost in. Josh was more swift this time in his advancement, moving from her lips down her neck and peppering kisses all over her chest while she stifled laughter under her breath. His curls tickled her chin."Hold still," he laughed under his breath, momentarily bringing his gaze back up to hers, "You're awfully wiggly, you know that?"

"I can't help it that your hair is prickly," Evie replied with a playful grin, reaching up to touch some of the fuzz that was in her face, "I'm sensitive."

Josh's brow raised curiously as a hand snuck around to Evie's back, skillfully using two fingers to unclip the pesky bra that had been blocking his way. "Sensitive, huh?" he mumbled thoughtfully, carefully pulling the undergarment away to expose her bare chest, "Well, I guess we can test theory out then now, hm?" Her pupils glance down briefly to her bare chest and back up to Josh who was once again eying her up and down. Eyefucking her, almost. She shivered again. "I'll say it once and say it again," Josh whispered breathlessly, "You... are a beautiful woman."

His hands reach out now, cupping each of her breasts in either hand to gently squeeze. Evie's breath hitches a bit, a tiny little moan escaping her lips. She'd never been particularly proud of her chest. They weren't excessively large like a D cup, but they weren't small either. Yet, he seemed to like them a lot. "You weren't kidding, were you?" Josh whispered, a smirk playing on his face. He was very obviously aroused now and he knew it too. The tent in his jeans was very, very noticeable. Evie was curious. Was he packing too? Not that it mattered that much but still. He turns his attention to her jeans which were surprisingly still on at this point. Nimble fingers make quick work of the button and carefully peel back the fabric to toss away onto the floor. He was getting closer now.

Almost teasingly, Josh's fingers slip up under the hem of her underwear, letting his fingernails graze her thighs while a coy little grin filled his face. Evie could barely take it. The feeling both tickled but felt good all at the same time and it was sending chills to all the right places. She sucks in a deep breath momentarily, only to release it seconds later as her damp undergarments slowly are pulled down her legs. They too were disposed of upon the floor with her jeans. And though his hands wandered up and down her legs, his eyes did even more. He liked what he was looking at, she could see it in his eyes. The childish glimmer had all but left his dark brown eyes and was now replaced with an animalistic desire that made her heart flutter.