Wine

! Mature Content Ahead !

As the hours passed by, the once full wine bottle dwindled down to almost nothing. Each time a glass went empty, it was refilled through laughter and smiles. Evie didn't really pay much attention to the movie. The first part of it she remembered bits and pieces but after a few glasses of wine, the movie no longer mattered to the couple. What had been just a pair of shoes and socks that had been removed earlier had turned into bits and pieces of clothing that were strewn about the living room. Evie's shirt on the carpet, Josh's sweater tossed across the room onto a small recliner.

She was still lucid as Josh's hands smoothed their way up the skin on her sides. But she felt more relaxed having drank nearly half a bottle of wine. Entangled together on the soft couch, her hands held onto his face tightly while completely lost in breathy, sloppy kisses that she couldn't break from. She really didn't remember how they'd gotten to this point. One moment they had been giggling and laughing over something silly that had been uttered by one of them and the next moment their lips were locked in hungry, needy kisses. Needy. That was a good word for it. She needed this.

Josh was the one to break the kisses and pull away for just a moment. It wasn't a word but more of a gentle push to Evie's shoulder that brought her out of the trance she'd fallen into. She sits up and glances around the room, realizing that she was sitting directly on top of her date half naked. Quickly, her arms move up to cover her chest. Her bra was still intact thankfully but she was naked enough to feel a little embarrassed. "J-Jesus christ... I-I'm... I'm sorry I didn't–" Evie stammered out the words as she scrambled to pull herself off of Josh. But before she could even bring a foot to touch the floor, she's stopped by Josh grabbing her wrist gently. "Hey, you're... you're okay. I just... wanted to make sure that you were cool with um... continuing?" Josh chuckled, "And... if so I have a bed that's a bit more comfortable."

This wasn't a scene she wasn't unfamiliar with. Many, many times in her life she'd found herself in the bed of strange men she'd just met. You wouldn't have known that months ago she'd sworn to herself that she wouldn't do it again and yet... here she was. It had been nearly a year since she'd last let herself go to her primal urges and she wouldn't like to herself and say she missed it. She did miss it. She missed the thrill and the adrenaline rush that accompanied each time she committed the unrefined act with different men. But now a hint of fear lingered in the back of her head as she watched Josh's eyes look up and down her body.

You said you were gonna take it slow, Evie. This isn't slow. This is the opposite. What the fuck is wrong with you?

An uncomfortable silence followed his proposition as Evie's thoughts raced and eventually Josh propped himself up a bit on the couch. He cleared his throat a bit, finally letting go of her wrist, "Of course I mean– if you're not comfortable with it, I-I understand um... too." Josh said. Suddenly, Evie breaks free from her anxious thoughts and shakes her head, "No, no. I-I'm sorry it's just..." she clicks her lips together with a frustrated sigh, running her fingers through her messy hair, "I don't... want to mess this up."

The frown on Josh's face once again turns into a smile, a very light and breathy laugh leaving his lips. "Evie," he began, still smiling, "I don't think any less of anyone that wants to fuck, okay?" His fingers turn to press against his chest, the reassuring smile becoming coy and playful, "It's natural to want too. I mean, I find you attractive. You... maybe find me attractive? I mean I'd assume you do, but that's besides the point. You're not messing anything up, I promise.""Are you sure?" Evie asked, letting her guard down just a bit. Josh fully sits up now, just inches from his newfound partner's face. Evie feels her cheeks heat up. "I am 100% sure," Josh purred the words out, "Question is, are you?"