seventeen

*A/N* Hello, we're back, I am so sorry that this actually took SO long! I do apologize in advance for the bad quality writing and any repetition or spelling and grammar mistakes. This chapter's trigger warning is abuse of all kinds, if this triggers you, please do not read any part of this chapter. If you are staying, I hope that you enjoy it. Happy reading!

In Elijah's Mind

The next door that the Mikaelson siblings were led into was quite similar to the last. The imagery that started to take place was familiar by now, the same cell, the white tablecloths, the torture instruments, and of course Elijah in the middle. It was almost deja vu at this point, they watched as Mikael entered the room and stalked around their brother in a circle, same old, same old. They heard the drawled "It's been a long time, Elijah" and watched as their father meandered around the cell, tauntingly inspecting metal contraptions.

Eventually, he came to stop next to a chain, they all saw Elijah go stiff. All at once, in perfect synchrony, their eyes traveled down to their brother's hand, right where his ring was, or... should have been. And all together the Mikaelson family had the exact same thought, they were stuck, until nightfall at least, lest their brother scorch away in their very arms. Unfortunately, none of them had time to think it out any further as a rattling sound pulled them from their thoughts and back into what was happening in front of them.