CHAPTER 24: I found you

Start from the beginning

"That's strange.. I haven't seen mom or Alicia downstairs" she said. The only person she saw was just the king and he was too busy to look at her face. Well she was used to it already. Her Dad treat her like shit sometimes.

The atmosphere turned strange suddenly and everyone attention got caught by someone.

"Oh my fuck" Lizzy muttered as her gaze focused on the person.

The soft sound of her black heels could be heard at each step she took. She was wearing a long black dress which hugs her entire body showing all her curves. Her long cape slide through the floor as she walks, Her dress was off shoulder showing all her delicate and smooth skin with her upper boobs peaking out making the men in the room drool over her.

A man fork fell on the floor with his mouth wide opened.

"It's been so long I've been to a party. I guess I'm a bit late" Evanora smiled sexily adjusting her black mask. Her black hair was shining and her skin glows.

Immediately King Jacob saw her he walked towards her immediately.

"Jesus! Evanora.. what are you.."

"Why do feel like the king doesn't want me here. Do I not look pretty enough?" She smirked raising her finger to his jaw.

"Stop.. why are you here?" He asked holding her hand.

"Just some personal business. I'm here to find a spider" she said. Her eyes turned darker.

Mara who was observing everything smirked. "A witch. That's strange, I haven't met one in centuries.. well except that wench who just came from nowhere"

"What's troubling you young lady?" A guy came to her.

She frowned and looked up to him. Even with the chilling aura she emits, a guy actually has a guts to come to her. Is she not scary anymore?

"Fuck off...

"Please don't eat my liver" the guy said and her eyes widened. Why is his voice familiar?

He removed his face mask and her jaw dropped.

"You again?" She asked parting her lips. How the hell did he always recognize her?

"Yes sweetie.. it's me again.." He could finish his words as Mara dragged him by his ear.

"Woah! Woah! That hurts.. ahh" he yelp.

They got to a corner and Mara pinned him against the wall.

She slashed the wall behind him using her hideous claws and her eyes turned purple.

"Stay away from me or I'll kill you for real" she yelled. Her fang was obvious as she speaks but Kingsley wasn't affected.

He swiftly grabbed her by the waist and pinned her against the wall before crashing his lips on hers.

Mara whole body stiffened as she felt his soft lips on hers. He pulled away after some seconds and stared at her.

"Ain't scared of you.. you look pretty whenever you try to scare me" his pink lips curved up before he left her with her eyes opened with shock.

She scoffed loudly. Did that motherfucker kissed her just now? But wait, how come she didn't push or maybe Slash his damn throat?

"I'm going to kill that brat.. Hey!!"

°°°

Cassiel tilted his head and drew his lips close to Scott's ear.

"What happens when a beast lost his owner?" He asked and Scott eyes widened.

THE DEMON AND IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara