Replacing it.

Jimin's words shocked me. What does he mean by that? Does he not want to let me go? But why? What could he possibly need from me? My eyes were now staring into his dark ones. He looked so intimidating hovering above me, it made my heartbeat increase instantly.

It felt like as if I wasn't the only one who was shocked by Jimin's words. He was too, by his own sentence. Maybe he didn't think about it and just blurted it out. He quickly gets off, standing on the floor besides the bed. His back was towards me. "Don't come back here. Ever again." Jimin says with his cold tone, leaving the room without waiting for my response.

He doesn't want me to come? But just yesterday he wanted me to. What happened? A while ago he was upset because I was running away, now he's telling me never to return? I don't understand. I was about to get up when I see a nurse hurrying over. "Your arms, miss." She says but I just shake my head. "I'm fine. Thank you." No one dared to stop me as I walked towards the exit of the gate, letting the huge mansion disappear from my sight.

-----

"Do as he said, Y/N. Don't go back there. Please!" Namjoon says through the phone. I'm on a group call with Hoseok and him. I told them everything that happened.

"He's right. What if he was about to kill you but forced himself to stop because he has some humanity left and then warned you in case he doesn't end up doing it?" Hoseok says. His theory did make sense. Otherwise I couldn't understand anything. Of course Jimin would want me dead. Why wouldn't he? I'm a creepy stalker of his.

The thought of dying was scary, I admit. But at the same time, a part of me told me that Jimin would never hurt me. If he wanted to hurt me, he would've already done it by now. I was so confused, my mind was a mess. It was all because of that handsome devil that made me crazy just by existing.

Disconnecting the call, my eyes land on the red dress hanging in my closet. Should I go? No. I don't think I should. I went today, thinking disobeying the mafia was a bad idea. But now if I go, that would be a bad idea. Namjoon and Hoseok are right. I should stay away. That's probably the best for me.

-----

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling as thoughts ran around my brain. By the time my alarm went off at 6, I forced myself out of bed to get ready. No, I'm not going to see Jimin. I'm going to go to my lessons instead. I should stop with the crazy interest I have and just focus on what I'm supposed to do. Make my parents proud.

After showering, I wore a full black outfit. Black hoodie, black jeans and black sneakers. My hair in a loose ponytail with smaller hair by my cheeks. I replace my stalking equipments with my books for the first time, heaving a long sigh.

I miss him. I want to go see him. My life's suddenly become so dull now that he isn't in it and it's hardly only been a day. But he's the mafia leader, I can't keep going back there. The 43 days that it lasted for was good. I enjoyed myself. But things are bound to change. It's better if I just accept it and get over whatever I was doing.

-----

Sitting down in my chair, I listen to the teacher mindlessly as she tells us what practice we'd be doing today. I tried so hard to pay attention. But my mind keeps wandering over to that handsome devil. Why did he occupy my mind so much? A guy has never been able to do this to me. Why him? Why the mafia leader?

"Alright, class. Now come forward and do as I have taught you." The teacher announces and I just follow the rest of the students, copying everything what the others were doing. We're trying to do something with the liver on this way too realistic app on these ipads. No experiments on living beings were allowed because duh, cruelty.

The class went on for what seemed like hours, at least for me. By the time I got home, Hoseok and Namjoon were there, waiting for me in the living room. They both had a spare key of the house. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask, sitting down besides Hoseok on the couch.

"We know you're down because of all the recent events. So we've decided to take you out somewhere today." Namjoon speaks with his soft tone. "Yes. And we're really proud of you for taking your first practical class today." Hoseok says with his wide smile, making me smile too.

"And, Y/N. I have to tell you something." Namjoon says, getting even more softer. "I've got tickets for my flight. I'd be leaving in two days." My heart ached at the words. Hoseok and Namjoon were the only ones I had. Now one of them is going and soon, Hoseok would leave too. I really don't want to be alone.

I couldn't help but tear up a little. I've known these two idiots since highschool. The thought of losing something this precious was heartbreaking. "Hey, Y/N. Don't cry. We'll video call everyday." Namjoon comforts me, coming to sit besides me as he hugs me to his chest. I immediately sink in, slowly calming down.

When I lift my head, Namjoon was giving me the sweetest smile. Raising his hand, he caresses my cheek to which I gently lean in to. "Everything will stay the same. I promise." Namjoon says, and I just nod. "Now come on. Let's go party!" Hoseok says, lighting up the mood like he always does.

-----

After getting ready, in the dress Namjoon and Hoseok bought for me, which I had no say in. They told me to experience new things, that it'll bring some sort of happiness in my life. The dress was a bit revealing for my taste, but after Namjoon and Hoseok praised me too much, I couldn't say no. We were heading towards a famous club now. Namjoon was driving, me in the passenger seat and Hoseok at the back.

 Namjoon was driving, me in the passenger seat and Hoseok at the back

"You have to get drunk with me today, Y/N." Hoseok says, poking my shoulder. I can't give the 'tomorrow I have class' excuse because it's the weekend. "Fine." I groan. I have a very low alcohol tolerance. Two shots and I'm done for.

As we arrive at the club, we entered inside with the smell of alcohol and loud music welcoming us. We all went to the bar first to get something to drink. Namjoon ad Hoseok were standing besides me while I sat on the stool, waiting for our drinks.

I was looking around the club, so many people on the dance floor, at the bar and even by the corners where the sofas were, making out. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were even having sex right there. As I was looking around, my eyes went up, noticing a second floor with a huge 'VIP' board hanging from it. Of course, for the too rich people.

And then the most unexpected thing happens. Standing by the railing, a strong, handsome figure, staring right at me with his cruel, prominent features. My heart sank and my breathing became so fast.

Jimin.