𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." The blonde boy smiled gratefully as he took the phone from Pope and typed in a message.

He took a picture of John B and Sarah and messaged 'I got these two.'

"He's texting," I called out, peering over my boyfriend's shoulder.

"Send me your location. I'll come meet you." JJ read out.

"Just give him some random place," Cleo ordered him after JJ passed the phone to the Routledge boy.

"What about the horse tracks?" Pope suggested, "It's a wide-open space. We can do some surveillance."

"Never mind. I just tracked your location. I'm sending my men to come and pick you up." JJ read out.

I scoffed in defeat, "Are you fucking joking?"

"You didn't turn the location off?" Pope yelled in frustration, "This is why you need a plan."

"Can everybody relax for a second?" John B yelled over the commotion, "Let's just think about this."

JJ sighed, "I know you guys might not wanna hear it. But we got home-field advantage. We can turn this around. We're gonna booby trap this shit. We're not running from this dude. This is our best chance at getting Kiara and Riley back. It's gonna work. Come on."

𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 plan to trap Singh's men. Liv and I had no task, we were just there in case anything went wrong. JJ put on Portis' accent as the man followed my boyfriend up the flight of stairs.

The Thompson girl and I stayed at the back of the house out of sight in case we were needed.

Suddenly, the blonde boy rounded the corner and latched onto my waist, "We've gotta go. Come on."

"What happened?" I panicked.

He led me to an old elevator where Sarah, Pope and Cleo had already jumped down. Liv was next, gripping into the rope as she dropped down.

I pressed my fingertips to my forehead and then across my shoulders, "Say a quick prayer." I said sarcastically before my boyfriend and I dropped down together.

Once everyone had dropped down safely, we could quickly make our way out of the hotel and into safety.

JJ and I ran through the street hand in hand until we reached one of the horse's hay stacks. We hid behind it as we watched Singh's men drive past. I sighed in relief.

My boyfriend began to pace, "What now?"

"JJ, calm down," I spoke soothingly.

"Calm down?" He snapped, "Why did we leave that island?"

"What if I offer myself up as a hostage?" I suggested.

"No." JJ immediately replied, "No. Not. Anyone but you. No."

We all ducked down as Singh's men drove past again, "We gotta get out of here."

Suddenly, Portis' phone got a notification. The blonde boy bought it out of his pocket as he read over it, "Meet me at the pin at 6:15. P4L."

"This could be a trap." John B immediately spoke.

"He knows we've got the phone and he knows we can't track it." Liv trailed off.

Cleo rolled her eyes, "Sometimes you guys can be so stupid. P4L. It's Kiara and Riley, man. No way they sent that as bait. They'd have to kill them."

I nodded, "You're right. Let's go."

𝐖𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 at the location that was sent. We hid behind a boat, cautious still of it heinz Singh's men about. I glanced around at different boats until finding one that caught my eye, "That boat. That's the pin." I spoke up.