Chapter 0: A Different World

I don't know if I can do this anymore, Izumi thought. She trained everyday so she could handle the power of One For All. But was it enough to save everyone she loved? Did she have what it took?

She shook her head. No, I can do this! All Might's counting on me!

As her mind cleared, she pulled out her phone and pulled up her favorite book she had been reading every now and then.

'Omniscient Readers'Viewpoint'

She was intrigued with the story. Not only because of the concept, she liked it because she could relate to the main character: Kim Dokja. He struggles to change the original story, to have a different ending. Something that she could relate to.

The last chapter was released today, so she was eager to finish it.

As she was beginning to read it, a familiar and loud voice called out to her.

"OI! DEKU! What kind of crap is this?!", Bakugou (Kacchan) asks, peeking at her phone. She quickly puts her phone away, in her front pocket.

She averts his gaze and looks down. Kacchan took every chance to make her feel like hell everyday.

"U-uh, it's nothing Kacchan!", She quickens her pace and tries to quickly enter U.A.

"OI! Get your ass over here, Deku!", She ignores him, not wanting to deal with anything distracting today. She pulls out her phone once again and continues where she left off.

As she finishes reading the last bit of the chapter, she begins entering her classroom. Her phone dings without a warning and a message pops up.

[Thank you for reading 'Omniscient Readers Viewpoint'! You have been selected to earn a prize.]

[Would you like to have it sent now?]

[Yes|No]

Before she could think, the speakers started blaring.

"Attention fellow U.A. students! We are under attack! Please exit out through the doors calmly and let the Pro Heros handle it!"

Oh crap! Why now?

She sees her fellow classmates rush towards her in a hurry. She turns around and follows en suite.

"Izumi! Over here!"

It was one of her best friends, Ochako Uraka.

She runs over to her with the rest of the students.

"What's going on!?", She asks.

"I-i don't know. Maybe it's the League of Villains?", Izumi answers back. She sweats, thinking about how much destruction they can cause.

She and Uraka almost make it out of the U.A. building, until someone bumps into Izumi and she falls, her phone still in her hands.

"Izumi!", She hears her friend.

"Watch out!"

The message on her phone is still there, and without thinking, she hits "Yes", right before an explosion comes her way.