𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

Start from the beginning

"See what?" JJ frowned.

"That boat." I replied, "Just under the horizon."

Liv shook her head, "I think it's just the whitecaps on the reef."

I scoffed, "You don't know that. It's right there."

I felt the blonde boy suddenly pull me into his chest from behind. I leaned into his body for any sort of comfort, "It's okay, pretty girl," JJ whispered into my ear and placed a kiss on my head.

Despite everyone telling me I was hallucinating and paranoid, I couldn't help but feel as though it wasn't the end with the Camerons.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 sat in a circle as we played truth or dare. The Cameron girl took the handmade hat off of her head and passed it to her boyfriend, "John B, your turn. Truth or dare?"

The blonde and I had gotten closer throughout the time we had been here. She apologised for never making an effort for the Pogue's sake and I nodded in agreement. Although I didn't apologise back, she understood.

"Truth." The brunette smiled as he took the hat and placed it on his head.

Sarah thought for a moment until she spoke, "If you could do it all again what would you do differently?"

I looked down to the sand after how deep the conversion had gotten, "Get the gold out before Ward did." JJ spoke up from beside me. His arm was slung over my shoulder as he peppered small kisses along my neck.

Pope shrugged, "Maybe hide the cross a little better."

"Steal a couple of bottles of rum before we jumped off the boat." John B answered.

I squirmed under my boyfriend's touch as his hot breath fanned against my skin, "I love you, pretty girl." He whispered into my ear. His love language was physical touch and words of affirmation.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I couldn't contain my smile, "I love you too." I whispered back.

"Kie, truth or dare?" The Routledge boy asked the girl as the hat was handed to her.

The girl thought for a moment until replying, "Truth."

"If you could go home to your parent's house on Figure Eight this instant would you do it?" He asked.

"No chance." She immediately replied, "The shower's tempting, though."

I nodded as I leaned back into JJ, "I know. I stink."

Everyone laughed as the hat was put on my head. Riley looked at me with a mischievous look in her eyes which I didn't miss, "I have a truth for you, Hales."

"Shoot," I told her. Normally, I wouldn't be one to pass up on a dare, but I was curious.

"Me or JJ?" She asked.

I scoffed. JJ's kisses seemed to get hungrier and I rolled my eyes, "Why are you trying to be so seductive? J. How's that even a question?" The group laughed as I passed the hat to the blonde boy, "Truth or dare, J?"

He scoffed, "Do you even have to ask?"

"Big jump. Nobody's done it yet." Riley smiled, "Come on. I'll do it with you."

"I'll do it if you do it." He told my sister.

"Bet." She laughed as the two made their way to the very high cliff.

I laughed at the two as I watched them reach the top, "There they are." Cleo yelled.

I watched as the two interlocked their hands and jumped into the deep ocean.