"What?" Angel asked blinking 

"N-nothing." I gasped "I just didn't expect you to swear." 

I looked up to Angel to see her amusedly roll her eyes. 

"It wasn't that surprising." She muttered. 

I shook my head and took a deep breath in. We needed to figure out how to get out of this forest. I slowly stumbled upon to my knees and using the tree behind me, I pushed myself up. I gritted my teeth as my back seared in pain. 

At least the wound was on my back. 

At least then it would just blend in with all of my other scars. 

I bitterly scoffed at that. Here I was thankful that the wound was only on my back and not anywhere else, when any other normal person would be more worried about it scarring them. 

It was then that I noticed that Angel was looking at me wide eyed. 

"Was it just me that saw you get stabbed in the back only 5 minuets ago?" She blinked. 

"No. but it was only me that felt it." I sassed back. 

"You shouldn't really be walking, you-" 

"Then who else is going to find a car?" I reasoned with her. 

She then shut up and looked to the floor. "Oh." She spoke

I stumbled forward, taking a large gasp as I nearly tripped over. Angel immediately moved forward to catch me just before i did and in the process reached out towards the tree behind me. 

"Damnit." She cursed. "My nails." 

I scrunched my eyebrows as I looked down at her nails and blinked at the horrifying state of her nail. at least 2 or 3 of them were chipped or totally broken off. 

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle as I watched her face of pure sadness. 

"Are they really that important?" I asked her. 

"YES." She snapped. "I got them done yesterday!" 

"Can you not jus go back and get them re-done?" I reasoned. 

"NO. They were expensive, five hundred dollars for the full manicure and nails. Not to mention the tip i had to give afterwards." She forlornly explained. 

I visibly flinched as she said those words. 

FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS? 

"FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS?" I echoed. "Who the hell spends that much on NAILS?" 

"I only get them done every month now." She justified. 

"Must be nice on living of your dad's wealth." I muttered. 

Angel snapped her head at me. "It was my money." 

I raised an eyebrow. "Angelina. The pocket money that your dad gives you doesn't count as your own money."  

I watched Angels whole demeanour switch as I said that. She looked at me blankly but the anger in them was evident. 

"It was the money that I EARNED as a model. My money. Not his. Mine. I'd never accept his pity money anyways. And its ANGEL." She spat. 

I raised one hand in surrender. 

"Alright. Ok. I'm sorry. I was wrong." I bitterly accepted. 

Angel said nothing she just looked forwards, while still holding my other arm to support me. Yet it just made me even more curious about her.