TEASER: Aria of the Arcane ②

In the next instalment of Aria of the Arcane . . .

"Your Majesty."

"Madam Senate President."

Those who claim to rule will never sit easy in their thrones.

"I am the representative of the people. You cannot dictate how I should do my job."

"Don't over-inflate your ego, Maeve. You are just the representative of the representatives of the people."

Those who know the truth can tip the balance of the scales.

"We're not a hundred percent sure if our theory is correct! This is all conjecture, Lucius."

"Then let's prove it, Isabelle. Let's try to assassinate the king. If we survive, then we're right."

Those who seek justice will find themselves in the right place.

"Gusto ko sanang ipahanap ang nawawala kong ate. Malakas ang kutob naming dinala siya rito sa kabisera—"

"Pasensya na pero masyado kaming abala ngayon—"

"—dinukot siya mula Polesin! Hindi malayo ang itsura namin sa isa't isa! Kulay asul ang mga mata niya—"

"Teka, ano'ng sinabi mo? Asul ang mga mata niya?"

Those who snoop around will kick over rocks that should have been left unturned.

"My Arcanus! This is Bennett's plan all along?"

"So much for being benevolent, eh?"

"Can we stop this madness?"

"The vultures have already flown. The Kingdom will bleed."

Those who shackle themselves into alliances will have to kneel and bow down.

"The Federation implores you to defeat the motion on the floor."

"What? But this is for humanitarian purposes. It's our duty to help those in need—"

"I assure you, Madam Senate President, the motion is not in your best interest . . . or the Federation's. Let's put out the flicker before it turns into a wildfire."

Those who are in pain will cause more suffering.

"Aya, huwag mong gagawin 'to! Parang awa mo na!"

"Huwag, Aya!"

"AYA!"

The fate of the Kingdom of Arcerea hangs in the balance.

"For the Republic?"

"For the Republic!"

ARIA OF THE ARCANE ②
Coming hopefully soon . . .