Chapter 15: Advances

Zacznij od początku

Reiko:"Just you wait, Otouto. The words Onee-chan will come out of your mouth again." I said to myself.

WITH ARATA

Arata's pov:

I don't want to talk to Reiko. Infact, the only person I can talk to in this house is only Sachiko. If only an apartment was available.

I got downstairs to eat my breakfast as I hear Sachiko humming inside the dining room. Hearing the only person that was the only one I consider to be my only family that is related to me by blood, it made me smile.

I enter into the dining room to see Sachiko sitting down and swinging her 2 little legs back and forth as she hums a song.

Sachiko:"Hmm~ Hmm~ Hm- Onii-chan! Sit down next to me!" She requested with a smile.

Seriously. How could I be so lucky to have a little sister this cute...Oh well, I can't disobey her so I sat down to the chair next to her.

Arata:"Good morning, Sachiko. Hope you slept well last night." I said as I pat her head.

Sachiko:"Hehehe~ I did! I had a dream about a castle and-and-and I was the princess and you were still my Onii-chan prince!" She informed me of her little dream.

Arata:"Is that so? I'm sure you were a good little princess like you are right now." I complimented her.

Sachiko:"Aaah! I will, Onii-chan!" She said happily.

She suddenly stands on top of her chair and jumps towards me. Seeing this, I panic and catch while almost falling off with my sit along with her, but I managed to balance it as she wraps her hands around me and hug me as I hug her bag.

 Seeing this, I panic and catch while almost falling off with my sit along with her, but I managed to balance it as she wraps her hands around me and hug me as I hug her bag

Sachiko:"I love you, Onii-chan!" She said to me.

Hearing this made me smile. As my right hand let's go while my left hand hugs her tight as I pat her head with my right hand.

Arata:"...I love you too, Sachiko." I replied.

With that, she let's go of me as I carry her and put her back onto her sit as she smiles happily with our morning hug.

Arata:"I love you, Sachiko but please don't do stuff like that. You'll give me a heart attack." I warned her as she giggles.

Sachiko:"Hehehe~ Sorry Onii-chan. Won't happen again!" She replied.

Arata:"That it! Follow your Onii-chan like a good princess little sister." I said as I pat her head.

As me and Sachiko were enjoying our little alone time. Nana comes in the dining room as she held onto a plate of our breakfast as she enters the dining room.

Nana:"Arata! Good morning!" She said to me in a happy tone.

I don't like her one bit. I don't even want to talk to her, but since Sachiko is here...I kinda have to. I don't want to worry Sachiko about these things. She's too young.