34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan

Start from the beginning

Tara " aur phir meine usko ek punch mara, how dare he pull my hairs "

She said like a brave girl and Karan smiled widely at her " thats my baby girl "

Teju " oh hello, Miss Tara you can't go hit anyone like that.. You have to say to elders and we will handle it "

Karan taunted teju " haan aur voh bhag jayega "

Tara giggled and give hi-fi to karan making teju pout at them.

Tara "awlleeee mera laddoo " , she pecked teju cheeks.

She said just like karan and both looked at her wide eyed and then blushed.

Veer came from behind " oye little chua, what r u doing here "

He pushed her little and sat beside her. She rolled her eyes at him and he looked at her surprised.

Tara pov "Who is this guy, annoying me always "

Veer pov " little rat, that she is for sure .. Always behind mamu and mami, cute toh hai but who is she? "

They both were glaring at each other and Karan was surprised to see that tashan.

Karan " hold on hold on babies, stop this glaring session now "

Teju " Tara bby, this is veer, the youngest of kundrra family, our champ and veer, this is Tara, God's gift to us and she is an angel.

Tara's eyes welled up listening her. Her own mother doesn't recognize her as her daughter and this family is celebrating her like theirs.

Karan picked her up and she snuggled to him, she was hiding her face, teju and karan knows she was crying, teju panicked seeing her tears and Karan smiled blinking his eyes.

He walked to and forth with her in his arm's ,veer was confused.

Veer pov " y is she crying now "

He looked at teju , he is concerned and that was evident on his face, teju ruffled his hairs and nodded no indicating nothing.

Karan " baby, u r scaring us, stop crying. Don't think much bacha, see you r scaring veer also. "

Tara raised her head and looked at veer who was concerned, she wiped her tears and he signalled her to smile. He don't want to know the reason, he just want to see her smile. She smiled widely and that reflected in everyone's face there.

Veer " thank God, you look like Anabelle when u cry, haste huye u look like a girl "

She was confused and looked at Karan " who is Anabelle uncle "

Karan stiffled his laugh and whispered in her ears " it's a ghost doll "

She glared at him and asked Karan to drop down, standing in front of him with her arms on her hips " You look like that, not me.. Bade aaya "

She turned her face and veer pulled her hairs and ran away.

Tara " Uncle I hate him "

She whined and karan winked at teju and replied to Tara " you don't.. "

He walked away and teju looked at him amused " Is he serious.. Stupid "

She smiled and held tara closer kissing her cheeks...

.....................................................................

The same evening, teju was crying and everyone around are worried.

Teju " They don't care about me, how can they do this to me. If they can't come, y they gave me false hope. I don't want any function without them"

Poonam " Doll, flight got cancelled due to turbulence, voh bhi kya karenge.. They will also miss their Doll function na.. Please don't cry. If u want we will beat them when they will come later. "