Chapter 4 : Aftermath, USJ saved!

.

.

.

All Might : "We... are here!"

Sero : "Iida!"

Sero : "Iida!"

Sato : "You're back!"

Then, most of the villains Aizawa knocked out started to wake up.

Present Mic : "Oh no you don't!"

The pros who had arrived wasted no time at all, Present Mic screamed at the villains which disrupted them, Ecoplasm created clones to clean up the remaining villains, then All Might swooped in to clean up even more.

Hand Villain : "No... NO!"

The hand villain looked at Trunks with anger and hatred.

Hand Villain : "You... YOU CHEATED!"

The Hand Villain got in a battle stance, getting ready to fight Trunks, but...

BAM
BANG
POW

Snipe had used his revolver to shoot the Hand Villain in both his legs and his left arm before Kurogiri blocked and protected him from any other bullets.

Trunks : "Don't count me out yet!"

Trunks flew up, sending down a barrage of ki blasts at Kurogiri and the Hand Villain.

Kurogiri : "What?!"

4 Ki blasts pierced The Hand Villain, 2 in the abdomen and the other 2 on his right arm.

Kurogiri : "Hero pests!"

Before more ki blasts could hit The Hand Villain, Kurogiri wrapped his mist around him, preventing anything from attacking the both of them.

Trunks : "Your not getting away that easy!"

Trunks raises both hands above his head, charging up another ki blast.

Trunks : "Take my... MASENKO!"

Trunks lowers his hands towards the 2 villains as a yellow energy beam was headed straight towards them.

Trunks : "HAAH!"

But before it could hit, the both of them vanished, resulting in the Masenko hitting the pavement, causing an explosion.

Trunks turned his eye at the mountain zone, where he and Snipe shot at a villain that was holding Kaminari hostage.

.

Electric Villain : "AGH!"

The Villain fell to the ground unconscious,

Kaminari : "Ayyyy... HUHUHAH!"

Jiro and Yaoyorozu ran to Kaminari's aid

Jiro : "Oh thank god, but what happened."

Yaoyorozu : "More importantly, what's happening down there."