ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4 [•ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍ•]

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Hi Shift. Who's that?" Izuku asks pointing to the two

"oh them they're my brothers, were triplets" Shift says

"yo!" Stretch says

"oh, those are your friends I'll go ahead now!" the brown haired girl says

"Thanks!" Izuku says and then turns to Shift and said "we should head inside as well"

"Yep, i agree" Stretch says while patting Shift's head

"hey quit it!" Shift says as they all go in the establishment.

Meanwhile Sans was awkwardly using his phone and just listening to music. It seems like he wants to left alone, plus he doesn't bother to talk.

"This is the place right?" Shift says pointing to a door

"Yeah, can't you see the sign" Stretch says

"Oh look. Seems like were sitting accordingly" Stretch says.

"Well I'll go to my seat now" Izuku says bidding them goodbye

"bye" Shift says and then points out "hey it seems like we're together"

"yea" Stretch lazily says

All three of them sat down together. The written exam was really easy for them like it was a breeze cause y'know they obviously had advantages and more experience. It's quite cheating the way that they didn't review but knew all of it at the back of their heads. So afterwards th written exam they instantly took a quick nap cuz they finished pretty early and had a lot of extra time.

And soon after they finished a speech was made by a dude who was loud. He explained all of the rules but Sans was laying his head down most likely to be sleeping. Well Sans got assigned to a different group which is C, while Stretch and Shift is together and assigned to D.

=================

Sans's Pov

'Being grouped separately from the others sucks.' I waited until it started so when it said "go" i just went off almost immediately i did not bother for the other contestants. I did warn the two beforehand not to show off much so they'll be most likely fine.

I soon met a couple of robots so i leaped up to dodge a blow and I summoned a bone attacking long range like the usual stuff and i shortcut left and right. 'hmm.. How much does these robots costs? Prob a lot'

'Since this is a robot it must have a system right?' with that thought in mind i made a small opening 'bingo, my guess was right on the money'.

I immediately got to work and rewired the robots stuff with that I was able enter the robot's system which in turn allowed me to reprogram and hijack some robots and rewriting them to attack other robots, which gives me points. Well i also did save some people who were caught up in the debris or in my robots. 'To be honest this shit probably costs a heck of a ton of money.'

I just continued to hijack and reprogram when I thought that it was already enough.

This shit was a breeze i simply decimated all the robots and forgot how many points i got, mainly i was too lazy to count. Welp, i didn't listen to the rules... so i just sat on top of a building and watching the robots I hijacked destroy other robots.
'I should take a nap. Why not? It sounds like the right thing to do'
So i did