Chapter Ten

It was the next morning and y/n had woken up way earlier than Simon did. When she woke up she even waited a few minutes before trying to get herself out of bed, taking in the warmth that radiated off his body. Simon had his arms wrapped around her body and his one leg was between hers. She'd taken notice that his balaclava was back on his face, making a mental note to ask him about it.

y/n wish she could've stayed just like this forever, but she couldn't.

She tried getting out of bed the quietest she could, not wanting to wake him up. He stirred only a little bit but she successfully got up, deciding to take a well needed shower while she had some time.

—--

After her shower, the girl walks back into her room and sees Simon still asleep. She only glances and nudges him a bit to see if he's really sleeping or not, and it seems as though he is. So she just turns from him and begins to get dressed, sliding on a fitted t-shirt and some cargo pants. When she turned around she jumped a bit, seeing Simon awake sitting up on the bed looking around.

"Fuck.." he mumbled.

"Good morning to you too." y/n says, chuckling.

"What time is it?"

"6:50." the girl responds.

Simon's eyes widened, "holy shit," he breathed out. "I slept the whole night.." he said, mainly to himself, relief in his voice.

y/n looked at him and tilted her head.

"No.. no nightmares."

The girl smiled, "that's great to hear." she said genuinely, not aware of his frequent night terrors.

The girl finished buttoning up her pants when she smirked.

"You weren't watching me while I got dressed, were you?" she teased.

Simon looked at her confused.

y/n crawled into the bed and sat on Simon's lap. "Nothing, I'm just messing with you. But it's not like I would have minded." she whispered.

Simon went quiet, staring at the girl in his lap before he snaked a hand to wrap behind her neck, holding her head gently.

y/n flashed him a smile before leaning in.

"How come you keep that mask on, yeah?" y/n whispered, looking at the man with hooded eyes.

He sighed, hesitant to answer but he spoke up, "sense of security, and it gives me anonymity." he explained.

Then with his free hand, Simon pulled his mask up over his nose and leaned in as well, closing the gap between them.

The kiss was sweet, but their lips were quick to dance against each other. Within seconds, the kiss progressed.

Simon held the back of y/n's head and his other hand rested on her thigh while the girl's hands held onto his broad shoulders.

The girl tilted her head to deepen the kiss, allowing Simon to slide his tongue against her lips. y/n let out a hum and did not protest his attempt at heating up the moment. She shifted in his lap, pressing her hips against his.

Suddenly hands were running all over each other's body in a heat of the moment type way, but all that stopped when they heard curses.

"Ah bloody hell!" shouted gaz, covering his face.

Ghost pulled his mask down and y/n almost literally jumped off the bed, standing up straight and fixing herself.

"I knocked- i swear but i didnt hear anything- fuck- im sorry." he said, just exiting the room.