Chapter Six

Currently, everyone was grouped around a table, listening in as Alejandro talked to everyone. Each had their own contributions to how this mission would go down. At the moment, they needed to figure out how to get Valeria to talk up about the fourth missile, if she even knows about it.

"And where can we find her?" speaks Ghost.

"We're keeping her in one of our prison cells in an outhouse nearby yet far enough." Alejandro says.

"We'll get there quick.." Rudy adds.

"So we get whatever intel we can from valeria, and see where we go from there.." says the captain.

"Sounds good.." everyone says.

Except ghost, "how do we know she'll talk? Remember the last time we made a deal with her?"

"After I said not too," Alejandro said, mainly to himself.

But Ghost ignored it.

"She's our prisoner now, turns out we had more proof of her than she thought." Ale says, smirking slightly.

"Doesn't mean anything." ghost says.

"Maybe you can offer something to her," y/n says.

"Nah, that wont work. What would we offer her? We need to make sure whatever she tells us is the truth and she's not leaving anything out again. And we barely got that the last time they talked to her," Gaz says, shaking his head.

y/n just shrunk in her spot a bit, deciding to stay quiet as Gaz had a point.

"We'll figure it out.."

—-

They four of them were taken to where they were keeping valeria.

She was sitting alone in her cell, filing her nails with a file that she somehow got a hold of.

Alejandro unlocked the cell door and in walked everyone, it was a pretty spacious cell to be honest.

"Ah, que carajo.. Back so soon, alejandro? Trajiste a tus amigos." says valeria.

Everyone rolled their eyes except y/n. She just stared at valeria with curiosity in her eyes.

"¿Quién es la chica?" she asks.

"This is y/n.." Alejandro says.

"Not that she's important,'' Price says, just wanting this small talk to end.

y/n shot the captain a glance but she knew he didn't mean it the way she took it.

"You knew there was a fourth missile?" Ghost says, taking a step towards the girl.

"You never asked about the fourth missile.. And besides I told you, I have men who count that for me."

"Had." says soap.

"Eres todo tan estúpido, what do you want now?" she spits.

"Maybe you're the stupid one, where is the fourth missile!? And is it the last?" ghost says, leaning towards her and staring into her eyes.

There was a cold chill in the cell as Ghost and Valeria spoke.

The girl just shrugs, smiling in his face.

"Why should I tell you anything?"

Suddenly y/n comes up from behind them, "what have you got to lose? Tell us something!" she says, but Price pulls her away, shaking his head.

But surprisingly valeria smiles and speaks up, "Les diré esto, idiotas... go check the penthouse."

Everyone looked at one another with confused looks, Alejandro then speaks, "you're telling us your men are still there? No way-"

"Dios mío, imbécil. Te dije lo que querías y todavía me estás cuestionando. ¡por el amor de Dios!" she spazzed out.

Ghost stepped back from the girl, "are you bullshitting us?" he says coldly.

She just shrugs smugly.

He turns and walks out the cell, motioning for everybody to follow. Valeria watches as the cell empties out.

Rudy locks the cell once as it was and now the group are leaving the outhouse. Ghost was now towards the back of the group as they were kinda in a line as they walked, observing everyone.

"You think we should go back there? It's not a trap?" asks Gaz.

"We can always send a few of us there to scout it out." says price.

"I'll go," says soap. "Did it before, shouldn't be a problem this time around."

"Then i'll go too, because two of us will be better than one." y/n says.

"Alright, and you guys should have already taken care of any huge threats that may have been there so this all seems plausible.." Price says, pulling a cigar from his pocket and lighting it up.

The three of them nod in union, leaving them to go quiet.

y/n suddenly looked behind her, seeing Ghost walking by himself.

She walked over to him, slowing down her own steps.

"Hey LT," she says and smiles.

Ghost doesn't respond, he just stiffens and looks down at her.

y/n doesn't try and think much about it.

"Good work back there, seems like you really got to her.."

Silence.

"Ya know, because she spoke."

Silence.

y/n sighs, "LT, are you ok?" she asks, naturally concerned now.

Ghost lets out a gruff hum. He wanted to walk away but he couldn't. Besides, where would he go?

"Soap and i are going to scout out the penthouse, calling for backup if needed. I'm pretty good at finding hidden intel, think ill find anything?"

She gets a hum again.

Are you sure? I should go, it could be dangerous. Ghost thought, but he couldn't speak.

He suddenly grabbed her, holding her shoulders and making her face him. The girl froze, fear in her eyes.

Immediately ghost recognized her scared state, he opened his mouth and began to say her name but was cut off.

"LT, Y/N, what are you two doing? Let's go, you muppets." says Price, blowing out smoke.

Ghost then let go and walked off, leaving the girl confused.

He just silently walks away from the girl until they return back to Alejandro's base...

----

Another shorter, filler chapter. I apologize for that. I promise when this writer block goes by I'll write a lot more better stuff, especially between the reader and ghost,, 🤭 stay tuned. Love y'all <3