14

Moons pov.

I was walking around getting used to my surroundings that I was now in. Somethings seemed oddly familiar.

I looked around and saw an arcade, food court, kitchen... A very BIG kitchen. I hummed and then saw this dude in a room working on something... Looked like a robot or something.

He then waved at me. I waved back awkwardly. "Uhm hi?" I said. He smiled. "Hi Moon"... I paused. "Who's Moon?" I asked. The guy looked at me and frowned.

"Come on in I'll be right with you." He said as he resumed his work. I hummed and shrugged as I walked in and sat on the floor next to him.

He smiled and patted my head looking down at me and then looked back at what he was doing.

I hummed a tune and just patted my legs... It didn't take long until the robot came to life. I looked at them and they looked at me. "Hi Moon" they said.

Seriously who is Moon.... Wait. I'm. Moon. My name is Moon. I waved at them "hey Bear" I said. They chuckled and smiled at me before going off.

The guy looked at me. "Now it's your turn. Go ahead. Get on the table." He said patting it.

I sat up on the desk table thingy and kicked my legs. He hummed and pulled my head down and opened the back of my head plate thing. I hummed and took out a circuit or something.

On it, it read "Moons memory drive". I guess that was my memories that even I don't remember anymore. "Hmmmm... Looks frozen. And damaged by the cold." He said turning it over in his hands.

I hummed and looked at it myself. "So what can be done. Cuz I got a very clingy sun thing back out the place I woke up and I just don't know what to do. " I said.

They smiled. "Ah your partner and boyfriend sun?" They then started getting to work. "Well the sooner I get my memory the better." I said.

He then took a new circuit and put it in a computer. "good thing we saved all of your memories to the cloud." He hummed and smiled.

I sighed and kicked my legs as I sat there. I then looked at the computer screen. So close to having my memory back. So close to knowing who I am who Im ment to be with.

Just everything... Everything would be nice if nothing went wrong honestly but I guess what's the fun in that.

I groaned tiredly as my thoughts became more complicated so I just stopped thinking about it.

I sighed and just kicked my legs to a little tune that I actually was humming earlier. I felt like I've heard it every day.

He then held up the chip. "Are you ready to get your memory back?" He asked. I nodded and bent my head down for him.

He then slowly slid in into the place it went and memories came rushing back. "SUN! OH SHIT I GOTTA GET BACK TO THE DAYCARE!! BY DAVE!" I said and got up and ran to the daycare.

I had something very important to tell sun that I didn't get to tell him because I went out. But he did take the words out of my mouth...

I loved him. I always have. And always will. I opened his door quickly and looked at him.

He jolted and let out a yelp.

I smirked at him. "Well well well~ look who's the naughty one now." I cooed and smirked.

He covered his face embarrassed to look at me as I approached him. "Y-your try being teased and then your lover get put in a coma thingy and wakes up to not remember you" he said.

I chuckled. "Well I'm here ~ so how bout a game~"

-----😏-----
Yep it ended lol xD