16~

Moons pov.

I chuckled and smirked at sun. He was so cute and innocent... Also most likely to be a virgin. Well I'll fix that real soon~

I grinned as I pulled the lovely sunshine closer to me and smirked at him.

I kissed from his cheek to his neck. Sun squeaked from this action so I stopped and looked at him.

"S-sorry that tickles a bit" he apologized. I smiled at him. "Oh don't you be sorry darling~ why don't you lay down so I can continue~?" I cooed to him.

He nodded and laid on his back as I got over him. He looked so precious I don't know what I would do with myself if I ever hurt him.

I then kissed his neck and then moved my kisses lower. The sound of him whimpering was enough to turn me on~.

He looked at me with the most submissive look I have ever got from him.... I loved it. I wanted more of him.

I then kissed his chest and hummed. I might as well warm up him up a bit before I just start.

I didn't want to scare him but have him mentally prepared for when the times cums(7w7) for me to slide into him.

"Moony~ touch me more please~?" Sun begged. I smirked at him and chuckled. "Oh sunshine that's so cute and sexy~" I cooed.

He whined and looked up at me. "Please?" He said. I sighed happily and nodded. "Yes of course my sweet starshine~"

I then continued to kiss his chest but I then slowly slid my hands down his sides. He hummed and held my head in place.

He hummed and smiled at me.

I smirked back and then sat up and got in between his legs. "Forgive me darling~" I cooed as I gripped his pants.

"Moony what are you *rip* AH MY PANTS!" He squeaked. I chuckled as I ripped a hole where his lovey nussy would be.

It looked delicious ~ I then bent down to it and licked it. Hell it even tasted delicious ~. I then licked it more like a child and a lollipop.

Over over sun would gasp and let out a small moan. It just turned me on that more~.

The sounds that escaped his mouth were delicious ~ absolute music for me to listen to as I pleasured him and his delicious nussy~

I sighed happily and licked him again for the last time and then pulled my face away and replacing it with my crotch and grinded against him.

I let out a groan of pleasure and looked down at him. He was panted slightly. Fuck he was so fucking wet~.

I loved it. I then humped him not yet entering myself into a would of heaven that was known as suns nussy.

I groaned and bit my lip. Fuck I was getting impatient. I wanted to be in him sooooooo baaaad!!

I growled. "Oh fuck it" I said. He was wet enough for probably both of us.

I then lined up and his face went immediately red as he tensed and looked at me.

I chuckled and smirked at him. I then pushed into him slowly. He was a bit small for me but that's ok~.

Sun gripped the bed under us and looked up at me. "M-moon your too big ~!" He yelled as I kept going.

"Noo~ your just too small ~ that's why I gotta stretch you out ~" I cooed and smirked at him.

He whined as I slowly moved in and out of him earning a few sounds from me.

He let out a moan and I smirked. "Does it feel good now sweetie ~?" I cooed.

He nodded meekly and I smirked more. I sighed happily and continued to move in him and then gripped his hips.

I groaned and looked down at him. Fuck he felt good. Makes me want to pound him.

I huffed and then moved faster. He was such a good boy for me. I loved it. I loved feeling his insides with my dick.

I groaned and as I humped into him. Fuck he felt good~. I sighed and moved in him slightly quicker.

"Mmm~ ah~ moony~ oh my~" sun let out semi softly. He sounds were so pretty. But now~...

I think its time to make him scream.~

I then slammed myself in and out of his tight little hole. Fuck his face was so pretty as he moaned loudly.. I chuckled and then bit his shoulder.

I bit my lip and groaned loudly. He let out delicious cry's of pleasure~

I sighed happily and then moved quicker into him.

"M-MOONY!! AAAAAHHHHHH~~!!" I chuckled. He really is a virgin~. I then groaned and bit my lip again. "Holy shit~"

Sun cried a bit as I then wiped away his tears. My poor baby~ I slowed down for him and kissed away his tears.

I hummed and then I kissed him. He put his arms around my I then hummed and licked his lip.

He hummed and opened his mouth for me and I pushed my tongue in. I hummed and licked his tongue. My tongue explored his mouth as my dick explored his insides.

Fuck he was so cute~. I then speed up again slowly making him moan louder.

I then hit one spot that made us both tense and looks at each other letting a quick surprised sound of pleasure.

I groaned and aimed for that spot more and more. I groaned and hit against that spot making us both cry out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck ~" I groaned and moved in and out of him at a fast pace.

"AH~ MOOOON~ OH MY GOODNESS MOON~"  he wailed and cried out. He looked so pretty from under me and his moans were like music~.

I grinned and twitched inside of him and groaned. Hell sun even felt close~ I smiled and as one my last thrust and I came inside of sun.

Fuck the was fun~