17 (for real)

Moon sighed happily and laid next to sun. "Did you like your first time darling~" moon cooed.

Sun nodded slowly. "y-ye-es" He said and blushed shyly. Moon chuckled. "Why are you so shy~ I just seen every part of that delicious body of yours ~" he cooed causing the little sun to blush even more.

Moon smirked and laid on top of sun. "My sweet baby ~" he cooed and kissed his forehead. Sun smiled happily and kissed moon. Moon happily kissed back the two of them falling into a makeout session until there was a knock.

Moon groans and got up to go see who it was. "Freddy what are you doing here?" He asked. "I can't find Greg anywhere.

Have you seen him?" Sooner there was coughing underneath suns bed and moon went to look and saw Greg. "GREG! you didn't-" moon paused.

Greg wrinkled his nose in disgust and glared at moon. "I heard everything. And no thanks to that mirror there I pretty much saw all of it.

Moon thought his face was gonna explode with embarrassment. "Oh Gregory!" Freddy cheered and pulled his son out from under the bed and saw.

"Moon. Sun. I'll have to talk to yous later. Right now I must get Greg home." He said leaving. Moon looked and saw their cream on the floor.

"Fuck-" moon said. He looked at sun who had hid under the fluffy blanket. "Oh sunny don't worry. Maybe Greg won't tell." Moon smiled.

"I hope he don't!" Sun squeaked. Moon just got his cloths on and got up. "So sun-" moon said.

Sun peaked at moon and hummed. "yeah?" Moon smiled more. "I thought since we're a couple now maybe we could call each other cute pet names?"

Sun smiled. "Ok hun! ^^" sun chirped. Moon smiled and and came over to sun.

Sun looked up at his lover and kissed him. Moon was surprised how sun wasn't that shy anymore.

Moon just happily kissed back until sun pulled him down and he got over me.

"Uhm sun?" Moon asked. He hushed him and smirked.

"You got to be a Dom. Now it's my turn~" he cooed causing the night themed not to blush.

"Sun? Are you ok I never really figured you as a Dom of all the animatronics. " Moon said from under sun who was now touching his body.

He just giggled and said. "That was your first mistake ~"

CLIFF HANGER >:]