Lenna: Why?

Man: That water you shot at me... Was that your semblance?

Lenna felt her blood run cold, as she quickly recovered.

Lenna: Of course.

She tilted her head, pretending to think.

Lenna: Although with the recent events in the world, I suppose magic wouldn't be too far out there.

She looked back to the young man, as he stared back at her, his eyes narrowed.

Man: You're lying to me... You're like me.

Lenna froze once more, as she pushed herself to her feet, even more on edge than she was a few moments ago.

He held out his hand, as a flame lit above his gloved hand, and she could feel the amulet warming up in her hand, and it slowly grew warmer, before it became too hot, and she dropped it onto the sand.

The man walked closer to her, and she felt herself freeze, unable to move, as he now stood right in front of her. He leaned down, eyes never leaving hers, as he grabbed onto the amulet, seemingly not feeling a thing as he grasped it tightly, sighing deeply.

Man: I am (Y/N)... Branwen, reincarnate of the Fire God.

He hooked the amulet onto his belt, before looking back into her cerulean colored eyes.

(Y/N): And you are the reincarnate of the Water God.

Suddenly they heard screams from what sounded to be a young person, boy or girl, they couldn't tell, and then shouts followed from a man.

As Ruby continued to progress through the forest, she squeezed through a group of trees into a clearing. An oddly-colored bird screamed as she entered the clearing. 

Ruby saw the giant tree again in the distance, before proceeding forward and squeezing through another group of trees. 

In an odd sense of Deja vu, Ruby squeezed into the same clearing again, confusing Ruby. The bird from before screamed again and started to babble nonsense. Ruby looked up to the giant tree again, realizing she was not getting any closer. 

Ruby proceeded forward again, passing by a mouse sleeping on a large seashell. She squeezed through the same trees again, and the bird flew away this time. Ruby grunted in frustration as she walked forward again.

At this point, the mouse had woken up, watching Ruby go through the same thing again and again. 

Ruby looked up at the tree one more time, before going off to lean and sit at the base of a nearby palm tree. She curled up and started to sob, causing some thunder to sound and raindrops to fall. 

Ruby then noticed the mouse trying to pull a sprout out of the ground, but to no avail. She held out her hand, and the mouse sniffed at her hand, before climbing on, as she lifted up the mouse, and pulled out the vegetable with ease.

She looked at the 'vegetable' surprised to see that it was actually made of cheese. Ruby stared at it in confusion before handing it over to the mouse who wanted to eat it. Ruby then smiled as the mouse ate its food, before frowning.

Ruby: Now if only you could help me...

The mouse then looked to Ruby, gulping its food.

Mouse: I could try.

Ruby stared at the mouse wide-eyed for a moment, before suddenly screaming out, startling the mouse as well.

Mouse: Why are you yelling?!

Ruby: I. Uh. Because. You. Oh! You're...

Mouse: Did you wanna share? 

The moused sighed.