The Dimension Hopper (Concept)

Nobody is going to read this anyway, so I'll make it as cringy as humanly possible... aka write like always.

Imagine being a powerful demon, able to travel dimensions and not having to worry about a single thing. Except your evil alter ego, the fact that your powers need hours of rest to restore and an advanced human organization, who hunts down monsters like yourself all over the multiverse. This is the reality LD has to live with every day of their mostly immortal existence.

They would also have to face various obstacles such as inescapable nightmares, helping friends in need and not losing control over their own body.

The story would be told episodic and there wouldn't be much of an overarching plot, until the finale.

Thank you nonexistent person for listening to an awkward teen explaining their cringey oc's backstory. *insert insect noises*

Hope you felt the need to punch a wall or something lol

Season two would be after a huge time skip and also introduce a father & son dynamic...

I'm sorry, I really needed to get this out of my system

Also, here's the cover for the concept:

I opened my eyes after another whole week of sleeping, standing up to stretch my body and walk into the tiny bathroom of mine

I opened my eyes after another whole week of sleeping, standing up to stretch my body and walk into the tiny bathroom of mine. Brushing my long brown hair, I thought about the events that had unfolded this melena. Rescuing a few fellow outcasts, visiting the kids and literally battling my inner demons. I splashed some cold water into my face, wiping away the dried blood of my enemies.